jefferson township property
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: jefferson township property

Member #

jefferson township property

we ll seems as if the jefferson sportmen club are at it again with illegal posting. Now they are posting town property as private property everyone says i should lay off of them but when it could potentially cause legal problems for some one i need to speak up. So im speaking up have spoke with the town green acres and F&G they are aware of it and will be investigting it so if by chance you hunt rockaway river WMA only legal property they have is the old flatte farm way deep in the woods dont let them B.S. you into thinking you are tresspasing the property along side motion auto body is town proprty verified with tax map search property along power lines off of compton goble rd is also town property also verified thru tax maps why do the keep trying to act like know one is watching hello MCFLY you are wrong we are watching and we do care. Everyone can call me what you want but it is what it is after what one the members did to me years ago i will be athorn in the side of this club for eternity. you can agree with my motives or you can disagree with me that is your right but as long as it is public property i will do what i have to do to keep it public thanks for the rant happy new year to all

Member #
    sounds like you did the right thing

Member #
    I saw the signs too, rip them down please. I do when I see them, just check the tax map like you did and anyone can see they are illegally posting. If someone says you are trespassing ask for their name and tell them your calling the CO to confirm this and to see why they posted town property, watch them run! aholes you are right!

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    way to go we lose enough public land without this crap! keep them honest!

Member #
    I also think they cant hunt the Flatt Farm. Harvey Flat and his brother have lifetime rights I believe but I don't think they tell everyone else they can hunt it. Harvey has the tan jeep, extremely nice guy and so is his brother Blaze if you see them. They also look like twins!

If I see him I will ask who has permission to hunt the flatt farm.

Member #
    Don't rip them down they can and will be fined for all illegal signage

Member #
    Thats funny some old guy whos a member of that club tried to tell me that i could hunt the town property by the powerlines and that i should stayon that side because hes been hunting there for 60 years. I just smiled and said its all public land now just about. On a side note theres way too many dirtbikes in there i called the CO and left a message but didnt even get a call back.
    The Anti Peta

Member #
    They sound like douch bags , just saying
    rdfhunter likes this.

Member #
    No need to be so defensive. I doubt anyone here would give you grief for pointing out illegal postings on public lands. You did the right thing alerting the authorities. My guess is unless they catch club members actually posting, there really is little they can do except send a warning and removing the illegal signs. This has been an issue in every state that I am aware of. There's always a few bad apples in any group.

Member #
    brokeleghunter they sold that parcel a few years ago to the gentlemen who owns alices rest. here on the lake the owner has given the club a lease to hunt that parcel. bucksnbows didnt mean to come off so defensive in the past i have been ripped apart on this site with venting about this club and the unethical ways they hunt and treat other hunters. they think they still own the entire entire mountain. A few years ago they had everything behind shawnee posted as private property when i called f&g the C.O. investigated and found that yes they had over posted gave me the option if i wanted him to fine them for each posting i said to him no that i just wanted to hunt in peace. at which he said ok over signage was removed the fine would have been thousands of $ considering it was like 100.00 per each posted sign please excuse my defensive posture but as i typed in the beginning hostilities on this board can get out of control sometimes hence why i was defensive in the original posting didnt notice it until you pointed it out next time iwill reread it a few times before i post thank you. Thank you TRASH
    Bucksnbows likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors