Possible Anti in Rancocas(Hainesport side)!
    Member #
    I was sitting in stand and around 3:00 a red S-10 Blazer comes through the woods guys in it making all kind of noise.Then at 4:15 a guy comes walking his dogs through the woods,one on a leash and one running free and barking up a storm.I mean this dog must have been trained to bark,IT WAS NON-STOP!!He walked his dogs barking & he was whistling.It took everything in me not to climb down and put a boot in his ass(who needs that hassle)!!

Member #
    coulda just been a stupid local.

I had my share of experiences with them in Black River. They move from NYC to the suburbs, buy a house and try to blend in. They hike the WMA, let the dog off its leash and wonder why its running around when its scents a deer.

I saw one run a deer right past my stand one day. The guy came along a few minutes later, and looked scared sh**less when he realized I was in the stand. Then he gave me a dirty look, so I asked him if that was his black dog that just ran by. He said yes, and I told him that dog could be shot for running loose on a WMA. He wasn't very pleasant about it, but I told him to look it up or call a cop if he didn't believe me; in fact, I'd be happy to call a cop myself....

The only funny thing is that the guy told me the realtor never told him there was any hunting in the "state nature conservancy" (the realtor had ba**s to put that in an ad), so I figure he thinks he got cheated when he bought his McMansion.
    "Live fully every single day, just don't get arrested." --Maren Bergstrom

Member #
    Yeah it might have been a local but I'm pretty sure all the locals know people are hunting out there..

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Also at Black River, the unsupervised kids of those McMansion people are having their beer parties on WMA land at night near their homes, then every year their parents try having the gun range closed down because of the beer bottles being found.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Dominant Buck 230grain hollowpoint's Avatar
    Member #
    Black River. They move from NYC to the suburbs,
    The worst thing is they complain about the shooting on the trap range. As a result of F&G cowtowing to these city slickers the Black River trap range is only open a few months a year and an expensive sound barrier was built. It is ironic that the range was there long before any of these a$$holes bought a house in the area.

Member #
    The worst thing is they complain about the shooting on the trap range. As a result of F&G cowtowing to these city slickers the Black River trap range is only open a few months a year and an expensive sound barrier was built. It is ironic that the range was there long before any of these a$$holes bought a house in the area.
    Actually, its open all year, but closed on weekends during the summer.

"Trying to be a good neighbor" is how the division put it. Those new people that moved in sure aren't trying to be good neighbors.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Member #
    I hate stuff like that! Man up or stay in the city!
    You are not a "prostaffer" and not on a "team". Trust me. Stop being a loser. Thank you.

Member #
    Ive seen alot of vehicles driving in the hainsport side when I scouted it in the summer. Alot of times I see the coming in to go fishing. Maybe thats what he was doing?? As for the guy walking the dog, thats normal in the westhampton side...
    USMC 0311
    OEF combat vet

Sponsors