Opinion about Ferguson case.
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Opinion about Ferguson case.

Member #

Opinion about Ferguson case.

I often times read about those who feel that we should be able to carry in new jersey (which I agree) talk about how the cops have no more rights in using their weapons than we would...I.E. using their weapons in self defense, answering to the same courts etc.....But at the same time I see that people who feel the same about that topic also agree that Wilson did the right thing etc etc....I'd first of like to say I was not there, I did not experience the events, and so on.... is there a hypocrisy here?....A police officer used a weapon against an unarmed man. Someone who as far as I was informed only had their fists. I respect police officers, donate funds and time towards armed forces, and am not looking to get bashed here, just wanted to try to create an opinion kind of post...Thoughts?

Member #
    My thoughts are you are an idiot.

Member #
    good answer^^ way to spark good conversation

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Just because a person doesn't have a weapon doesn't mean they can't use deadly force.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by nepveus View Post
    I often times read about those who feel that we should be able to carry in new jersey (which I agree) talk about how the cops have no more rights in using their weapons than we would...I.E. using their weapons in self defense, answering to the same courts etc.....But at the same time I see that people who feel the same about that topic also agree that Wilson did the right thing etc etc....I'd first of like to say I was not there, I did not experience the events, and so on.... is there a hypocrisy here?....A police officer used a weapon against an unarmed man. Someone who as far as I was informed only had their fists. I respect police officers, donate funds and time towards armed forces, and am not looking to get bashed here, just wanted to try to create an opinion kind of post...Thoughts?
    hunter115522 likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by stug0tz View Post
    Just because a person doesn't have a weapon doesn't mean they can't use deadly force.

That's not what the law implies
    CourtnieC likes this.

Member #
    I tend to agree that your an idiot.....sorry.
    hunter115522 and NJLungbuster like this.

Member #
    nepveus,

You're obviously just trying to stir shit here, but I'll bite. Google George Zimmerman, and Joe Horn. 2 examples off the top of my head of non law enforcement that shot and killed unarmed people, and are as free as Officer Darren Wilson. Both law enforcement and non law enforcement alike have used JUSTIFIED deadly physical force against adversaries that "only had their fists....."
    stug0tz and elkman like this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter115522 View Post
    nepveus,

You're obviously just trying to stir shit here, but I'll bite. Google George Zimmerman, and Joe Horn. 2 examples off the top of my head of non law enforcement that shot and killed unarmed people, and are as free as Officer Darren Wilson. Both law enforcement and non law enforcement alike have used JUSTIFIED deadly physical force against adversaries that "only had their fists....."
    Justified according to a jury....I guess we will just assume oj didnt do it either. but in all honesty thanks for at least attempting at a response

At my dogs house on the 12th floor of the Acme building or on Rt. 78.
    Member #
    My opinion based upon your statement / question a300# man can kill you with his fists if he hits you enough in fact a skilled and fit 140 # man can kill you with his hands so in my opinion "unarmed" depends entirely upon the circumstances and the individuals actions.
    Here in NJ the average citizen or would that be subject is not afforded the right of self protection that the police, our left wing overlords and even the common street thug enjoys.
    If you listened to the prosecutor in charge of this (Fox had him on)listed each and everything the grand jury had to review excluding pictures of course. You will be able to see what they saw if you didn't hear what he listed when you do you will see that kid messed up big time and paid for it. To add I do think more officers should be equipped with tazers and or other non lethal weapons but I am no law enforcement expert so I will continue to wonder.
    nepveus and lungbuster like this.
    Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
    Benjamin Franklin

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
    Benjamin Franklin

I am tired of the lies and crap, YOU by your own actions must make your own life matter!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsors