New Jersey Hunters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Web site member caught poaching and trespassing

42K views 420 replies 133 participants last post by  Matty 
#1 ·
Broncosbp, I see you have caught yourself. You listed a picture of a 5 pointer you killed on October 21 and then on October 30, you listed another buck you killed “last week”. Here are those listings.

http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/article136441.htm
http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/article137236.htm

Well when you listed that, “last week” was still the first bow season and you killed two bucks in the first bow season, at least two, probably more because you shoot every buck you see. I have proof that you killed both in the first bow season. You are listed on the SJ deer blog association (a group of trespassers and poachers known to the locals) facebook page on October 25 and 26 with your big buck that you poached. Here is the face book page and don’t bother trying to take the pictures down because I already took pictures of the page and will list them.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Jersey-Deer-Hunt/168011449880836

I know you have been trespassing because I farm in the area on route 77, past the Store, like where you say you are hunting. I know the farmers in the area and no one gave you permission to hunt near any orchard. Your band of outlaws, the sj deer blog association, is well known to the locals around Pittsgrove and Woodstown and Monroeville, and we are tired of your constant trespassing and driving private property you do not have permission to be on.

Last year, your group was caught redhanded near Woodstown and scurried out of the woods like the rats you are, leaving some of your people behind. Your whole group is being watched closely now and you better stay away from where you don’t belong.
I can’t prove it yet but you know you also steal every stand you see when trespassing because they always seem to go missing right after your group trespasses through. Also on public lands whenever your group paints the trees up with white lines for your drives, the stands and cameras in the area go missing right after. Funny how that works huh.
You are all a bunch of poachers and trespassers, probably thieves and shyster to add to it. That deer scent you were selling was nothing more than water strained through a coffee filter full of dirt, leaves and pine needles. Your antics needed to be exposed because the locals are tired of your groups illegal activities.

See less See more
#10 ·
It sounds to me like if the guy and his group were half the renegades you are making him out to be he should be relatively easy to catch.. you say you have no proof. Until you do you would probably be better off not mentioning names. I hate to see him win your land you claim he trespasses on in a defamation suit…

#18 ·
[down] [spy]

#21 ·
Yea OK, like that's going to happen...
Maybe, probably not.. But if what the OP says about this guy and his clan has no truth to it the potential for successful litigation by the accused is high… Here is a possible scenario… Accused seeks to lease land to hunt… Other Hunters who want the land print out and show the land owner what was posted here.. Land owner refuses to lease to the accused based on what he was shown… A court Battle ensues. Judge makes Poster pay restitution. Poster has no cash to pay so he gives up land to the guy or group he libeled.. Accused lives happily ever after on the land he once was accused of trespassing and poaching on

Seem farfetched?.. yeah.. it does but…….
[drinking][smoke]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.