New Jersey Hunters banner

Rut will start on 19th

3K views 55 replies 50 participants last post by  Malibu 
#1 ·
In N J the rut will go into full swing on the 19 th of Nov. I know everyone has it down at different times but you will start see the kill ratio vs sighting go up. Just watch the posts start poping up.

#14 ·
the ruts almost over in nj. 1st week of nov was the best in areas i hunt

#24 ·
I sure hope your right but traditionally you are way off... Unfortunately I have been gutting my house from the flooding on the Jersey shore and haven't been out since the permit season started. Got back to work Monday and saw more deer in a single day in my parking lot than anytime I have been in the woods. Including what will be a slammer next year assuming he lives. He was a 5 point the hard way. 3 points on the left and a brow and a broken main beam on his right side. Assuming he was a six and the side that was broken I would geuss he was probably 22 or so inches wide. He was tending a doe 20 feet from the door of my office in Red Bank on Newman Springs rd. [wallmad]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.