nj hunters still non smokers??????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    awhile back it seemed like there wsa a bunch of ya,ll that just stopped smoking. how are you all doing? no trips slips or stumbles we hope,, its been 15 months for me and i aint really missin it yet, and i dont smell like crap, season 2 as a none smoker comin up,, last year i wacked 5, my personal best in one season,,, go git em...

Member #
    I've been on and off for two years now. I think I'm going on two weeks without one today.

Member #
    one year thank god the cost is to high anyway schues41 i will be smoking hot monday. i am bring bunker

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

BOWHUNTERCOP
    for those that are keeping strong congrats, for those that couldn't or the ones that haven't tried to stop, do so just not for yourself, but for your kids. I lost my mother when I was 18 yrs of age, she was smoker, and died of lung cancer

Member #
    I lost my mother when I was 18 yrs of age, she was smoker, and died of lung cancer
    Sorry to hear that BHC.

Member #
    I quit about 4 years ago cold turkey and never thought about it again. I guess I was just lucky or not a very good smoker. The most I ever smok'd was a pack a day "if I was drinking", typically 1/2 pack was the norm. The reason for my quitting was to stop or slow down my shaking. I was having a hard time controlling the front site on my Kimber from the shake. After about 6 months I shook considerably less and my groups got tighter. Just my 2 pennies...

Member #
    I quit 8 years ago and its the best thing I have ever done. I smoked a pack a day for almost 10 years, but I just got sick of the smell and always worrying if I had them or not. Also the price ($4) a pack was outrageous!!. Who knew they would go up to what they are now. Lets do the math; If you smoke a pack a day @ $6.50 each it comes out to $195 per month which equals $2340 per year!!!! That could be a hunting trip to Illinois, a bear trip to Canada, or just a bunch of new toys to play with.
    Member FMBA local 21
    Member UBNJ

Member #
    When I quiet they were $1.00 a pack and that was 30 years ago When I was in the army they were .25 a pack

Member #
    I quit 2-23 this year after about 25 years. I want to see if their is any difference when in the woods, my Hunting buddies all say that I won't believe the difference that I will see this fall. Not to mention how good I feel too. The money I spent on MOKES is going into a can for TOYS, and maybe a trip or two.

Member #
    i smoked for 30 years went cold turkey as a new years resalution its now 2 1/2 years smoke free best thing i ever did

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors