just wondering why.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: just wondering why.

Member #

just wondering why.

Why does the site not have a post just for stuff being stolen? Yes we all know it happens but if it is happening in one zone or area a lot maybe as an online group we can catch those responsible for it. No one likes to have their stuff stolen and it really stinks when you plan a hunt, like i did today with my 8 year old son and get to your ground blind you've had set up since early September in thunder gut, and walk all the way back in to find it is gone and to see the disappointment on his face that the hunt is over for him today. I know I am a new member here but maybe it would help. Just a thought.

Member #
    The worst feeling in the world is having a child being disappointed, esp your own.
    scottman500 likes this.

Member #
    don't even go there man...if you don't leave your crap in the woods people wont take your crap. do some research on past forum talks about this. just my opion on this matter

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Its pretty bad when you cant even take your kid hunting with out someone ruining it . You would think no one would mess with your stuff. Unfortunately,Nj hunting is in the toilet. I feel bad for your son
    82ndAbnRVN likes this.

Member #
    Stuff goes missing all the time it sucks. I went to check a camera with my kid this year to find it gone she is six and didn't grasp the whole thing but I was pissed upset and felt violated. After a few choice words on the way out we found a beach ball in the creek that had gotten washed down stream after making it back to the house she put the whole thing into view for me. I was still upset and she asked what was wrong after explaining the whole thing again. She said at least we got a beach ball. Its nice to know a child can still see the bright side of a shitty situation

Member #
    If you hunt public land or private you need to carry in and carry out. Just that simple.

Member #
    Shouldnt have to take it out...dont touch other peoples stuff..its that simple
    Last edited by Zone9DeerSlayer; 12-15-2014 at 02:14 AM.
    i pay to hunt here....do you "pay to hike here"

the 2nd ammendment is more important than the 1st..."have you ever tried to talk yourself out of getting robbed?"

The forest is one big food plot

Member #
    I hunted public land for 20 years and never touched any of the hundreds of stands, blinds, climbing sticks or cameras. You know why? Because my mommy told me "if it's not yours, leave it alone". Lots of motherless bastards running around the woods I guess.
    Last week I set up a spot for my buddy. My son who just turned 4 asked me about the camera I was hanging up. He asked "what if somebody takes it daddy?". I asked him "do you think somebody is gonna take it?". And this child looked at me and said; " I hope not daddy, taking other peoples stuff is not nice"
    i can't believe how many grown ass men are dumber than a 4 year old. Motherless a**holes.

Member #
    I hope I dont get banned for saying a bad word ..it makes me sick though
    i pay to hunt here....do you "pay to hike here"

the 2nd ammendment is more important than the 1st..."have you ever tried to talk yourself out of getting robbed?"

The forest is one big food plot

Member #
    That sucks man! A few years back I had my fathers bow case sitting next to my truck while he was sitting in it warming up. Some jerk stopped and was going to lift it while Pop was sitting there!
    Life NRA Patron Member
    NJSFSC
    Fraternal Order of Eagles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors