Tresspas again in 26
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member #
    Well everyone I tried your advice and put out new bait at my stand and again for a second time a dirtbag from zone 26 Mullica Township ruined our stand and destroyed our bait. Now I am out almost four hundred dollars and will never hunt again. I will start going out of state to many rotten hunters in the woods. Don't get me wrong it's not everyone, most of the members I have talked to are very nice. It's that one piece of crap that ruins it for everyone. To the person that did this a second time, go screw yourself you have devistated a twelve year old boy and ruined his hunting season private property is private property get the frig off and stay off scumbag. We have talked and will never hunt in New Jersey again to many bad apples we will spend the money and go out of state. Screw it, destroyed everything again what a dirtball if I catch you I aint callin the po po get it stay out scumbag........

Member #
    Put new stand out and and sit there till he come back..and ...well we know what will happen

Member #
    If you stop hunting in the state then they win. Put out a camera and cheap bait. If this is for bear hunting I will give you some bait for free. I get free bait and will give you what I don't use. I'm in Bergen county
    I once got a small deer discount from the butcher

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Don't let them win

Member #
    Set them up and get their pics on a cam. Sounds like it won't be that hard to do.

Member #
    ^ x2

Member #
    stop baiting and putting out stands use a groundblind or climbers if they can't find your spot they can't destroy it. Hope you catch him, set up a hundred yds away and wait,he'll be back,unless he see's your car/truck.

Member #
    Zone 26 is loaded with those kinda aholes. The bait behind my house is messed with every year as well as my buddy who lives 1/2 mile down the road. Kinda sucks because its hard to hunt this property with out bait being mostly pines and not much thick cover.

Member #
    Sucks anytime but even more when kid is involved as a victim. Now that it's happened again, i'd trail camera it and bait cheaply, as well as a bit of surveillance and revenge.
    Live in SC ..Born in NJ
    Proud USAF Dad

Member #
    I'm sorry this has happened to you twice, but the idea that NJ is somehow alone with this problem is patently false. It is the same everywhere. NJ is just more densely populated and it appears worse, but I've seen this in every state I've hunted.

The bottom line is you can't leave gear in the woods with high expectations it will not be stolen or messed with. And if you lock things up, don't use the cheap Wal Mart $5 lock, buy real case hardened chain and a top quality lock. Cabled wire is easy to cut through. They may still steal things, but make them work hard for it or switch to a climber or pop-up ground blind and problem solved.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors