crowds at Greenwood (An observation) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: crowds at Greenwood (An observation)

Member #
    Hello Bob, Happy New Year. Hope all is well. Have you been out running At Colliers Mills?

Member #
    I have never been to Greenwood. Are there still leftover birds, or have all the predators picked them off.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by hage.230 View Post
    Hello Bob, Happy New Year. Hope all is well. Have you been out running At Colliers Mills?
    Happy New Year to you also. Been to CM during the season and had a very good year. Only got down to GW twice this year. Will now go into 2 to 3 times a week just for exercise runs at CM to keep Riley and myself in good shape. SHe really came into her own this year at 5 yrs old. Age and experience make quitew a difference.
    "At home a friend will ask, “Been bird hunting?” You will say that you have, and when he asks,” Have any luck?” You will think of what you have held in your heart instead of your hand, and then answer that you certainly did—without a doubt." - Gene Hill

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ringmyneck View Post
    I have never been to Greenwood. Are there still leftover birds, or have all the predators picked them off.
    Possibly a bird or two but the quail season ends today.... pheasant and chukar on Feb 17. My friend who bow hunts has been seeing pheasant at Assunpink even last week. In the thick stuff.
    ringmyneck likes this.
    "At home a friend will ask, “Been bird hunting?” You will say that you have, and when he asks,” Have any luck?” You will think of what you have held in your heart instead of your hand, and then answer that you certainly did—without a doubt." - Gene Hill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors