need taxpayers of hunterdons help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Hunterdon county workers and a few of us are members of this web site are targeted to be laid off or replaced by cheaper help ...good luck with that.they are crying there broke with 26.5 million in reserve.it all looks good on paper.pm me for time and place for freeholders meeting this Tuesday thanks.

Member #
    Also wanted to add im I perfect no but Im just trying to make aware that that I take my job serious ands try may best to serve the public and will find another job its just the principle of how there doing it.my department has its issue like all jobs do.but our thank you for finishing contractors screw ups or overbsites is a layoff notice thanks.don't even get me started on the janitors they privatizad.ugh

Member #
    Who do I e-mail and what do I say? Please raise my taxes to cover the anticipate $4 million dollar shortfall in tax revenue this year?

I hope they do not lay you off. If they do, try to get on with the private company contracted to do the work. This kind of cheap outsourcing of labor has been going on in the private sector for 20 years.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

At my dogs house on the 12th floor of the Acme building or on Rt. 78.
    Member #
    This kind of cheap outsourcing of labor has been going on in the private sector for 20 years.
    20 years or MORE for manufacturing. I up dated my Resume 3 years ago after feeling like I may not have to again (Never do this always keep it up to date) and checked back on all the placs I worked since the 70's MOST had gone under or left the area or moved manufacturing over seas.
    I hate to see people loose their jobs but that how it goes.
    Like eb98 said should I request higher taxes on my house here thats worth LESS than it was say 7 years ago?
    Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
    Benjamin Franklin

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
    Benjamin Franklin

I am tired of the lies and crap, YOU by your own actions must make your own life matter!

Member #
    Eb98 freeholders meeting is tues night 530 pm main st flem to buildings east of old court house.ask a freeholder how long he only has to serve before he gets a pension and health benefits. Ps ask how long besides melick do they plan on sticking around before running for next office.

Member #
    Ps ask which two should go less workers less work for freeholders go back to three like before.

Member #
    Don't they only make $17,000 per year?

I would guess they need to work 5 years before getting a pension but it is probably pretty small.

Could you enlighten me?

Member #
    Not sure think they got a raise. But the point is its a joke.don't wont to let to much info out.they did admit they put quotes out for sidewalks alone and didn't even get one call back.that's only one tiny thing my department does.grass quotes go out feb 9.

Member #
    17000 for a part time job ain't to bad ya just have to be a certain party to win seat

Member #
    Which more important a governor or a trash collector?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors