Best Ice Coolers
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pintail

Thread: Best Ice Coolers

Member #

Best Ice Coolers

In today's world, ice coolers make an important part of our life. It will use in camping, traveling, barbeque parties, hunting, and many more places. There are too many uses of coolers so that you will need a portable cooler that can easily move one place to another. To pick the best portable cooler you need to check out the reviews on it. There are too many sites that provide you reviews on it.

https://topcoolers.reviews/portable-cooler/

Member #
    I have a Yeti an RTIC and a lifetime the RTIC and the Lifetime both work as good or even a little better than a Yeti. For the money get a lifetime
    I just want to Hunt...

Member #
    My son has Yeti

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Igloo Ice Cube Maxcold Roller, 70-Quart. For under $60 you can't beat it.

xXx
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bronzecollector View Post
    Igloo Ice Cube Maxcold Roller, 70-Quart. For under $60 you can't beat it.
    I have several rotomolded and always had a few Igloo/ cheapo ones, and honestly, the cheapo are the best bargain. They are at least 90% or more as good, and cost about 1/4 as much. Those rotomolded arent really that much better, they have a gasket and seal better, they may win if you plan on filling them with block ice and opening them a week later. But in real world conditions, where you use it for a day or 2, opening them constantly to get anther drink, or sandwich. they are all pretty equal. the new style is all about prestige.
    -I had a good quote, but Hillary deleted it-

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

N.R.A. endowment patriot lifetime member.

Member #
    they say the expenesive models you need to cool down with ice before you actually start using them otherwise it wont keep stuff cold as rated for days. kinda starnge concept but i get how thaty could be. i seen youtubes of guys adding foam and sparay foam to cheapo coolers and make them almost as good. i still have my Igloo Marine 94 from 1994. its still rokin. the hinges go crumblee but i found out you can use pices of old kevalar firehose and drill some holes tommake ever lasting hinges for those igloos justa like the gobbstoppers.

Member #
    I have a old metal coleman cooler I bought at a garage sale for 15 bucks back in the early 80's. It holds ice for 2-3 days(if you keep it out of the sun) and I beat the crap out of it over the years. 250 bucks for a cooler is a joke.
    Treestandman likes this.

Sponsors