New Jersey Hunters banner

WTB Kids .22 rifle

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  loaded4bear 
#1 ·
I'm shopping around for a starter rifle for my 9yr old daughter. She's been shooting my Savage .17 but she's on the small side and the fit is just not there. Does anyone have anything? I'm in S. Jersey but travel to Ocean County daily.
PM me.
Sal

#2 ·
I have a rem semi .22 camo clip feed, what do you have to trade? I have FID and matching DL you would need same.

#7 ·
Thanks Bushden....really looking for something single shot for her to learn on though. I've got several 22's including a 10/22, they're just too long for her. She's tiny for 9yrs old.

#6 ·
Thanks for the recomendations. I figured on something like the Cricket and know I'll probably end up buying new. I was hoping someone might have something they're looking to get rid of. It's just so much easier buying private.

#10 ·
I gave one to a member on this site from Howell about 3 years ago for his young daughter and asked that he pass it along when she outgrew it. If he is still on here and is ready to pass it along this would be the perfect time. And you only need a second ID that matches your FID. Since NJ law doesn't require a MATCHING DL, we shouldn't either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.