Wanted Compact Farm Tractor
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tcook8296

Thread: Wanted Compact Farm Tractor

Member #

Wanted Compact Farm Tractor

I'm looking for a used compact farm tractor, 3 point , PTO. Ag tires. With bucket. Anyone know of any used tractor places or anyone who might be selling one. My friend loaned me an old Massey ferguson but I can only use it til August. Thanks
    >>>---> <---<<<

Member #
    M&M tractor in New Egypt might have what you are looking for. If he doesn't have it he might know someone who does.
    Good luck,
    Dave

Member #
    Not sure where u located but bassani equipment in Sussex has a used Kubota for sale(not sure how much just see it driving by)

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Look for a nice clean Kubota with a hydrostat trans. Working with the loader, its a must have. I have a 4740 which is around 49 hp. The tractor is very reliable and a workhorse. I just took a Massey 35 hp to my farm out west but it sucks on the hills and has gears. Nothing but 4X4 for me from now on. You don't want to go smaller than a 30 hp. Go bigger than you think you need. 35-40 hp is enough to do food plotting as well as farm work. Keep an eye on craigslist, especially the lancaster area of PA. I found my tractor, loader and a disc out that way
    Last edited by tcook8296; 06-18-2016 at 08:37 PM.
    zipper and jrhunt like this.

Hunterdon county NJ / Brown county Illinois
    Member #
    I bought all John Deere equipment, 3038e tractor with front end loader, rough cut rotary mower and tiller and have been very pleased. I especially love the I match hitch for changing implements with out tools or having to get off the tractor.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tcook8296 View Post
    Look for a nice clean Kubota with a hydrostat trans. Working with the loader, its a must have. I have a 4740 which is around 49 hp. The tractor is very reliable and a workhorse. I just took a Massey 35 hp to my farm out west but it sucks on the hills and has gears. Nothing but 4X4 for me from now on. You don't want to go smaller than a 30 hp. Go bigger than you think you need. 35-40 hp is enough to do food plotting as well as farm work. Keep an eye on craigslist, especially the lancaster area of PA. I found my tractor, loader and a disc out that way
    If your getting a tractor with a loader, I agree with the 4x4, it's a necessity. Look at the Kioti's, more bang for the buck.

Member #

Member #
    bought my loader from Wengers

At my dogs house on the 12th floor of the Acme building or on Rt. 78.
    Member #
    Another thing you may want to consider is buying new.
    Kubota, JD and New Holland possibly others offer 0% down and 0% financing is your land ALA that may have an impact on how and what you buy also.
    Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
    Benjamin Franklin

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
    Benjamin Franklin

I am tired of the lies and crap, YOU by your own actions must make your own life matter!

Member #
    Not sure where u located but bassani equipment in Sussex has a used Kubota for sale(not sure how much just see it driving by)
    I used the Kubota many years ago. Nice brand. They do real quality tractors. But then I've sold it because I needed something bigger. I ended with farming, sold the farm and moved to the suburbs. And there I've found out that I actually didn't need to sell that Kubota tractor... because there is a whole lot of snow very first winter I moved to the suburbs. That's why I bought a new tractor with a Husqvarna St42e snow thrower attachment. I've found it on this https://www.growgardener.com/top-5-b...ation-reviews/ site. Just asked my new neighbour friend for help and he sent me this review.
    Last edited by DarthSidious; 05-13-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Sponsors