WTB - 28 Ga. SxS - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: WTB - 28 Ga. SxS

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tdaly25 View Post
    Guys, megathanks for all the input and opinions provided here. I did succeed in getting my 28 Ga SxS, picking it up from LeftyJT this past weekend. I got a BNIB, unfired SKB that is SWEET. Anyone dealing with LeftyJT as a seller should deal with absolute confidence. He's a no BS, straight up guy and a real tribute to this site. Hats off, as well, to Ducati for putting me on the deal!

Max, I'm going to need to pick your brain on some of the loads you referenced earlier, bro.
    You know we need pictures, right?

I'll have to do the same with my sweet little Renato Gamba SxS and post them up here. Congrats on getting hooked up. And whatever you do, don't let anyone know Ducati is a great guy (It'll ruin his reputation).

Member #
    Max, I'm going to need to pick your brain on some of the loads you referenced earlier, bro.
    Anytime Tom...anytime.

Member #
    in my eye's skb's are the best doubles money can buy ...I am sure you will enjoy it as will your kids and their kids and son

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Glad I didn't chime in while this was hot and heavy. I had no problem hunting one handed with my Lowly Charles Daley that has always been my upland gun. Shot plenty of wild pheasants in Jersey as well as plenty of grouse (how is jumping 13 in one day on Schooley's Mt.) , although if someone had put a 28 in front of my nose at that time, I would probably be raving about it here. Always liked to do things a little different, but don't think I could drop 3K on a gun I would drag through the brush. Although I'm gonna die with my Daley, I have a well used Lefever 20 I might let go for not much. Jack

Member #

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Sponsors