looking for 15/20Pmags any color
    Member #

looking for 15/20Pmags any color

just as the title says im looking for 20 round pmags pinned at 15, color doesnt matter. Thanks

Member #
    check in NY with all the people "disposing" of theirs... oh wait... nobody is disposing anything??!
    United we stand, Divided we fall.

Member #
    RifleGear's email notifications have worked well for me for different items. Their modified PMags have popped in and out of stock a few times over the weeks. They go fast.

Good luck.

Magpul PMAG 15 Round 20 Body Magazine .223/5.56mm

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    location?
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."

Member #
    I was told by a Magpul distributor, last Friday, that Magpul has temporarily suspended production of all but the 30 round, black color P-Mags in an effort to maximize production & get a handle on the one million magazine production backlog that they're experiencing.

In order to change polymer colors to make the FDE, OD or Foliage green magazines, Magpul has to shut down the extrusion machine & clean out the previous color before switching production to the next one. This takes time & negatively affects the number of magazines they are able to produce. The planned Spring 2013 introduction of the new 10 round P-Mag has been suspended indefinitely for the same reasons.

The good news is that he is regularly getting orders filled coming out of the production facility, & received a 2400 magazine delivery just last week.

Member #
    I'm in Salem county

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by loaded4bear View Post
    I was told by a Magpul distributor, last Friday, that Magpul has temporarily suspended production of all but the 30 round, black color P-Mags in an effort to maximize production & get a handle on the one million magazine production backlog that they're experiencing.

In order to change polymer colors to make the FDE, OD or Foliage green magazines, Magpul has to shut down the extrusion machine & clean out the previous color before switching production to the next one. This takes time & negatively affects the number of magazines they are able to produce. The planned Spring 2013 introduction of the new 10 round P-Mag has been suspended indefinitely for the same reasons.

The good news is that he is regularly getting orders filled coming out of the production facility, & received a 2400 magazine delivery just last week.
    Well that sucks, i was really hoping to get my hands on the new 10 rounders!

Member #
    Ttt

Sponsors