RMC Muzzleloader
    Member #

RMC Muzzleloader

Sooooo, this is a long shot but... I am interested in the RMC muzzleloader particularly the flint lock for PA hunting late season..... I have read all the on line reviews and other than joining a PA hunting forum was looking for any first hand info from my Jersey brethren that chase whitetails in the PA late muzzy flintlock season... they have a removable breech and I think that is a big +, supposedly they are as close to a custom gun without the custom price... some purists think they are ugly and despise the 1in28 barrel twist but I think they look good and like the idea of being able to use sabots I already have.......

Member #
    Your best bet is to save searches on GB and have the system email you when something is offered. They are decent, but not better then a T/C traditional muzzy.

Best of luck with your search.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    Your best bet is to save searches on GB and have the system email you when something is offered. They are decent, but not better then a T/C traditional muzzy.

Best of luck with your search.
    +1

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I believe Traditions also sells a flintlock that has a removable breech plug. Saw it at Cabelas earlier this week. Nice looking gun.

Member #
    I wish Thomson Center still made flint locks, and I am kind of leary of used real BP muzzys

Traditions does have one with a removable breach plug..I have seen mixed reviews about it. The RMC uses one of the best locks out there and is all American made in PA...

Was really looking for anyone that has first hand experience with the RMC but appreciate the other suggestions

Sponsors