The community on our forum are a great group of people that share a common interest in New Jersey and hunting. Some of us have extended knowledge and experience but we're all here to help to the best of our ability. This forum is all about Members Helping Members.
Before you start posting, please read these Guidelines. If there is anything that is unclear, or if you're in doubt please feel free to contact one of the Moderating team here at NewJerseyHunter.com.
Please Note: This is a privately owned forum. We, The Owners and the Moderating Team, reserve the right to accept or decline your membership application, so you are not guaranteed membership and your membership is subject to revocation. We reserve the right to declare what is suitable and what is not on NewJerseyHunter.com.
Advisory: All posts on NewJerseyHunter.com are to be in the English Language.
Any post that is not in English, will be deleted.
"Guidelines of Conduct" on NewJerseyHunter.com
HOW TO REPORT A POST OR THREAD:
As a member if you see something you do not like and feel it shouldn't be on the forum. be it someones behavior, a post, or thread that you feel violates the rules you CAN USE THE BLACK TRIANGLE that's located at the bottom left side of every post. put your mouse over it, it says "Report". This will notify the Staff (Admins AND moderators) that there is a problem, and we do look at every one of the reported posts
1. No content that is considered racist, obscene, x-rated, or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice and the member who posted it will be issued infractions and or banned at our discretion. This includes avatars & signatures.
This is a Family Friendly Forum. Don’t post content that you would not want your children, mothers or wives to see.
2. You will not violate a persons privacy by publishing information without permission that is private and personal. If you feel the need to do this, send one of our moderators a message before doing so.
3. Personal attacks (Flaming, Name Calling) on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
Please remember The Golden Rule: Treat others as you wish to be treated!
4. Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion. One thread posted in multiple forums(Cross Posting) is subject to deletion and issuance of Infractions.
5. We have a zero-tolerance approach on SPAM. If you post spam, you risk your account being permanently banned and your topic will be deleted. No advertising is allowed on NewJerseyHunter.com without prior approval by the ADMINs.
6. Do not send spam via private messages. See #5
7. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is if they are paying to do so. Please contact the ADMINs if you wish to become a Supporting Vendor.
8. Promoting other forums in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted. Unless it is owned by ForumFoundry.com or an agreement has been reached with the ADMINs of the NewJerseyHunter.com. Doing so without this will result in infractions being issued and or banning. EXCEPTION: You are permitted to place links to personal blogs, facebook, twitter, G+.
the use of multiple usernames are not permitted. one username per member only. if you need help recovering your password please use the contact us link at the bottom of the forum pages.
9. No charity/fundraising posts will be allowed without prior Authorization of the ADMINs . The Asking or Suggestion of making Donations by any member without prior authorization of the ADMINs is not allowed.
10. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public. Trolling the staff will not be allowed.
11. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.
12. Signature guidelines:
* The maximum number of lines in a signature is 5.
* No external links as indicated above should be posted in your signature - exception is of course the links to personal blogs, facebook, twitter, G+.
* Do not put any kind of advertisements in signatures.
* Signature text should comply with our regular posting Guidelines.
* If your signature is in violation of any of these new rules, the Staff may remove it without prior notice.
13. If you have any questions as to whether something is acceptable, please message a moderator.
A note on FREE SPEECH:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
The First Amendment is greatly respected here, as are all other Amendments that the Second Amendment defends. NewJerseyHunter.com is not listed in the Bill of Rights. We are, however, a privately owned venture and as such, your freedom of speech does not grant you a right to post anything you may wish to say on this forum. These rules are a contract you agree to when you become a member of this forum and members are expected to adhere to them. Those who err cannot complain about censorship, or a perceived loss of first amendment rights. If you do not like our rules or feel you cannot follow them, seek out a new venue to frequent, or start your own.
Note: These Guidelines are subject to change as we see fit.
Except for Spammers, We will make every effort to notify you if you are not following the forum’s Guidelines. Moderators and Administrators have the final word. If you have a problem or a complaint please direct it to the ADMINs instead of posting in the public forums. They will quickly take the appropriate actions to resolve the issue in a private and discreet manner.
Have fun and enjoy the forums!