Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. - Page 9
Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Member #
    Hello all, have been hunting for 27 years, mostly in PA where my uncle had a farm. Can still hunt up there but not wanting to hunt alone 4 hours from home since he passed. just bought a new crossbow waiting of it to arrive so I can practice with it. hope this re-sparks my interent in hunting as I have not hunted in a year. Have done the public hunting lands in NJ mostly zone 4 for deer, colliers mills for pheasants, and Jackson area for deer. Willing to learn new things and always up for new areas.
    Thanks

Member #
    Hi everyone! My name is Vince, or Vinnie, and I have been a N.J. Hunter since 1973. I was a Cub Scout, Weblow, Boy Scout and finally a Sea Scout. I got my first shotgun as a confirmation gift from my parents, an Ithaca 20 gauge pump shotgun. My son, Thomas, made his confirmation, and his mother and I gave to him a Weatherby 12 gauge pump shotgun. Its a beautiful shotgun and he loves it! I have finally bagged my first deer 2 years ago, with a friends help, during bow season. That was one "over due" deer. I was a very happy hunter that day! Since, I have not done any hunting, only because the person whose property we hunted, sadly passed away. Now, my friend has moved, and I have no one to hunt with and no where to go and do not have the slightest idea, how to ask for permission to hunt someone's land. So, if anyone doesn't mind a new friend to bring along to hunt, I would truely appreciate that.
    So, this is me, in a hunting nutshell. Thanks for reading, Vince
    "Semper Paratus"
    Vinnie319

Member #
    Hello everybody.I am an avid fisherman and I used to hunt all the time also but circumstances and work left me with little time to hunt.This year is my first year hunting again for about 6 yrs or so and I just took my first deer of the season this morning a 3 pointer,not a trophy but it felt good to shake off the rust.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Hello everyone, my name is Dan and I've been hunting for around 12 years. Most of my experience is with birds but I'm looking to get back into deer hunting. I own 30 acres in Western NY for deer but it is a haul so I don't get up there as often as I'd like. I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps, decided to get out in 2007 and raise my family in NJ. I love being in the outdoors, hunting, fishing and shooting.

Member #
    hello all,
    my name is Lou, im hunting ny,nj,pa for the last 29 yrs, although i havent hunted pa the last 4 seasons. Always loved firearm season, but as i get older i am addicted to archery. Took my first archery buck in n.j. this year (a decent 7 pt) . My family owned land in pa and upstate ny,so i always hunted those two states more, due to restrictions work/family etc. I have hunted nj more days in the last two years than i can ever remember. Love this site and have learned alot about nj hunting thnks
    inforthekill likes this.

War
    Member #

Wink Hello

Hi everyone my name is Anwar (Hence my nickname War), I'm 23 years old and a college student pursuing a degree in computer technology. I've never been on a hunt, however I am in the process of studying for my test and obtaining my hunting license. I've grown up with a family of hunters, and recently some have passed away before I had the desire to really learn about their passion. I'm interested in skinning, eating what I kill and basically making use of all the animal so It's not just a sport to me, and i figured what better way to learn than to join a forum with active members and ask questions! I'll be posting a thread soon about the bow i currently have and i hope to hear from any and all of you! Cheers,

War

Member #
    hey new to site name is pj lance . hunted with my father years ago this is my first year going alone. I hunt zone 7 pretty much and have land in pa. always looking for a new buddy to go hunt with always funer going with someone and also safer but hey everyone needs a hand throwing there buck in the truck or dragging in out.. so if anyone wants to go out im always up for it I bow hunt now getting my shotgun and rifel in next couple weeks.. I see hunting is expensive when u first start probally in a coule grand but deff got what I need.as a active sports player I can proudly say THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HUNTING its a way better high then the fattest dubie I can roll.. hope to see you guys soon 908 432 6817 text or call if you want to hunt

Member #
    have parker crossbow. but yesterday went to cabellas and got the bear encounter I AM IN LOVE I sighted it in at 25 yards today and before I left I was grouping about 2 inch dead bullseye and I haven't shot a compound in over 15 years I still want my first deer with my crossbow but tomorrow mourning will be a big decision on witch one I take lol. but for anyone buying a new coupound and don't want to spend a lot but want a real good reliable bow go with the encounter I looked at reviews and yea its the beesknees of bear

Member #
    Sorry for the delayed reply. Blackwood is in Camden county in Gloucester township. I just purchased my permit for zone 65 seems like the best option for my area based on people's opinions about how crowded areas near me are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Member #
    Hey everyone! My name is Kenny Smith, and currently reside in Cherry Hill, NJ. I'm 28, a small business owner, and recently (past year) fell in love with firearms. I enjoy working with wood, playing music, and just having a good time. I'm in the middle of getting my Firearms ID card, along with 3 handgun permits. I'll admit, I've only been shooting twice in my life, the latter recently. I shot a Ruger Mark III, and a M&P Shield. I'm looking at getting a full size M&P, Glock 19, and the 3rd I'm still looking into. I would like to learn small game hunting in the near future as well. I'm looking forward to reading posts and being apart of this community.

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Sponsors