Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. - Page 41
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Member #
    Hi everyone, I'm in Jersey City and basically brand new to hunting. I've been invited on 2 spring turkey hunts in GA, but I'm looking to really get into hunting on my own. With the seasons ending I wanted to spend the next few months getting equipment, doing research and planning 2019 hunts. Any information about necessary equipment to get or great public lands nearby to hunt would be greatly appreciated. Really any insight would be great! Thanks

Member #
    Good luck on your journey Rob Delaware Water Gap be clean be safe be respectful good luck
    OutdoorRob likes this.
    “I go to Nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put together.” –John Burroughs

Member #
    There is alot of great info on the web of course, as well as magazines ,books but getting out there and scouting and practicing what you have researched is key !
    My brother started me hunting but it wasnt until I got older and tried things on my own I think was the best way to learn. I can remember reading OUTDOOR LIFE over and over as a kid and couldnt wait to start driving and looking at what NJ had to offer for hunting spots , NJ is alot different now thats for sure ! There are alot of outdoor shows and clubs to meet people and get more info as well . I wish I had more time to help young or new hunters ,but time in the woods and lakes dosent come along as often these days . I wish you luck and look forward to seeing your posts with your harvest .BR
    OutdoorRob likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Thanks a lot. Yeah unfortunately I don't own a car so making more frequent trips to scout areas isn't possible, but I'm going to spend a lot of time mapping out areas for spots.

Member #
    I am new not only on this site but also in this area. I will be glad if you share useful tips.

Member #

labradogs,

I am a 72 year old who has hunted since i was thirteen.Im a member of navasink river hunting retriever club, I have 11 pointing lab puppies one week old. 6 males, 5 females. akc sire and damn, [email protected].

Member #

labradogs,

I am a 72 year old who has hunted since i was thirteen.Im a member of navasink river hunting retriever club, I have 11 pointing lab puppies one week old. 6 males, 5 females. akc sire and damn, <a href="mailto[email protected]">[email protected]</a>.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Sponsors