Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. - Page 3
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Member #
    Hi from Morris county
    I havenít hunted since I moved out of PA around 30 years ago and sold all of my guns. Getting back into guns, donít know about the hunting yet. Heard all good things about this place, so I joined.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by smalltowngirl13 View Post
    Welcome aboard John! Glad ya found us!
    Cheers, thanks, it's a great site. I am certainly going to have several hunting questions. NJ has some interesting hunting rules. Are there many here that hunt out of state? Pa and upstate NY look interesting. My first question is where do people go to practice? I have never shot a muzzle loader and will have to pass the safety course, where can you go in North Jersey to become acquainted? Also, are there any private owned reserves here where hunters can go for white tail, etc? Thanks again.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselhp View Post
    Hi from Morris county
    I haven’t hunted since I moved out of PA around 30 years ago and sold all of my guns. Getting back into guns, don’t know about the hunting yet. Heard all good things about this place, so I joined.
    Welcome! Take it from a fellow fawn, this place is usually great!

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Hi all, Dave from JerseyTines.com | For NJ Hunters, By NJ Hunters. Located in Bergen county and a big time outdoorsman... Always visited the site so after starting a photo site of my own decided to jump into this one to get to know some people. Get back to me with any questions!
    Send some photos to Jerseytines.com!
    No sign up no questions, view and share photos.
    Let us know what you think.

http://jerseytines.com/

Member #
    Hello buddies,
    Hope you all are fine.I am new in this forum.I like to play basketball and internet surfing.I am looking some interesting topic to discussed here in this forum.I am working as a financial consultant in a private firm.Hope have a nice time here in this forum.

Member #
    Can we have add..... "HUNTING DOG" FORUM?

Member #
    My name is Elmer J. Fudd I own a mansion and a yacht......

Member #
    What's up guys? I'm new here and unsure how to use the forum. First off, I'm a Jersey boy, born and raised. Love being outdoors. Growing up I did a lot of hunting, mostly on private land. Over the years slowly lost my properties and eventually lost interest in hunting. I have, however, over the last few years gotten back into it and with the help of my new crossbow, killed my share of deer last season. As much as I've realized that hunting was a huge part of my life and I've missed it, there's no better feeling than helping a friend or family member harvest an animal. Hope to spend many more years in the woods and to meet good people doing it.

Member #
    Just joined the sight. Born and raised in South Jersey. Dad hunted deer and trapped rats. Now happily married to a hunter (of anything that can be legally hunted), trapper and fisherman (freshwater and saltwater). We have been together 25 years and have two teenage boys, both of which have the same passion for hunting, fishing, and trapping as their dad. I work in an office at a desk behind this screen, but would much rather be outside (except when it's really really cold out). WE get a lot of great quality family time with these activities. The boys most times would rather spend time with us than haning out with friends.

Member #
    Born and raised in Medford, NJ. I am a die hard fisherman, fresh and salt. I have grown up with a love for the outdoors and just recently decided to get into hunting. I plan on a lot of waterfowl and upland hunts. I have a 5 month old Vizsla with excellent pedigree in the process of becoming my upland companion. I joined this site to expand my knowledge of the sport and hopefully get a few pointers on the way. I am excited to scout new areas and enjoy the process of trial and error that is hunting. I hope to learn from ya'll as much as possible before the 13/14 season!
    THUNDERHEAD23 likes this.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsors