Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. - Page 2
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

QB1
    Member #
    Hi. I am in 4th grade and going for my hunter safety course next month. I like to fish,play football,baseball,basketball and shoot bows and guns. My dad is a member here, and I would like to talk to other kids in the youth forum.
    makosnax, Stratus, kmtpr and 2 others like this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by QB1 View Post
    Hi. I am in 4th grade and going for my hunter safety course next month. I like to fish,play football,baseball,basketball and shoot bows and guns. My dad is a member here, and I would like to talk to other kids in the youth forum.
    Welcome aboard! Sounds like you have several interests to keep ya busy!

Member #
    Hey everyone,

My names Dave, I'm from Hammonton. I was active duty Marines for 4 years, fell in love shooting during that time. Got out in 2010, and moved back home to NJ. I haven't gotten my hunting license yet, (since I don't have any weapons that I could legally hunt with yet) but I plan on doing that hopefully before next season opens. I mainly joined up since from what I can see, this forum is packed with knowledgable gun aficionados that I'm sure can teach me a thing or two.
    THUNDERHEAD23 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Welcome to the site Dave! Where do ya shoot? I work in hammonton and shoot at South Jersey Shooting Club a few days a week on piney hollow rd.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dffrank View Post
    Hey everyone,

My names Dave, I'm from Hammonton. I was active duty Marines for 4 years, fell in love shooting during that time. Got out in 2010, and moved back home to NJ. I haven't gotten my hunting license yet, (since I don't have any weapons that I could legally hunt with yet) but I plan on doing that hopefully before next season opens. I mainly joined up since from what I can see, this forum is packed with knowledgable gun aficionados that I'm sure can teach me a thing or two.
    Welcome aboard Dave!

Thanks for your military service!

Member #
    I'm new here. Not much familiar to forums that's why "please help me." Thanks :P

Member #
    Welcome Dave!!! Ca ??!!!
    Soylent green is PEOPLE!
    Hoyt Stratus
    Mathews Creed
    T/C Encore
    Marlin 1895M .450
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Member #
    My name is Paul Ross, hence the rossbowhunter, been hunting and fishing my entire life, I live in Bloomsbury, NJ where I can hunt and fish basically in my back-yard. I am a member of a hunting club in W.V. as well, we have a cabin on 25 acres and have a deed to hunt club property which is pretty vast. I am married and have two super kids, one is going into college and one is going into high school. My parents live by the sea in NJ and Fl. So I get to fish a lot in the ocean. I am systems support for a smallish manufacturing company. Just wanted to introduce myself, and if you ever need help with anything, let me know. God bless.

BTW I am not new either, but for the newest new guys, nice to meet you.
    Last edited by ROSSBOWHUNTER; 03-15-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Member #
    Quickly approaching that big 50 number and learning the fine art of hunting is on my bucket list. I've had several firearms from my early 20's and have enjoyed target practice in the past. Taking my hunters safety course in Morris County April. Passed the online course. Ready to slowly get out there with a 50 cal muzzle loader and have a great day in the woods with some brothers. Not looking to anniliate the deer population, in fact just happy to spend the day out there. If I am able to harvest a deer then thank God for the bounty. NRA member. Politically independant. (which means I hate both parties - we need a 3rd). I promise not to bring my bagpipes on the hunt. Scare those varmints away...cheers.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnERed66 View Post
    Quickly approaching that big 50 number and learning the fine art of hunting is on my bucket list. I've had several firearms from my early 20's and have enjoyed target practice in the past. Taking my hunters safety course in Morris County April. Passed the online course. Ready to slowly get out there with a 50 cal muzzle loader and have a great day in the woods with some brothers. Not looking to anniliate the deer population, in fact just happy to spend the day out there. If I am able to harvest a deer then thank God for the bounty. NRA member. Politically independant. (which means I hate both parties - we need a 3rd). I promise not to bring my bagpipes on the hunt. Scare those varmints away...cheers.
    Welcome aboard John! Glad ya found us!

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsors