Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. - Page 11
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Member #
    Lived in South Jersey until I was 21. Then I moved to Oregon. Actually did more hunting in Jersey than Oregon. Very few of my new Oregonian friends hunted. The ones that hunted never invited this Jersey boy along with them to hunt. : (

I am now interested in hunting and shooting again. Someday, I would like to go on a pheasant hunt in South Dakota.
    Last edited by Joe1977; 11-18-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Member #
    Hi everyone,
    I've lived in Central NJ most of my life and I unfortunately was not raised by a family who taught me how to fish & hunt..soo with my new found passion for firearms & bows, I have taken it upon myself to learn. I've always wanted to learn, but because I am a girl my dad never really thought about teaching me..ha ha jokes on him when I catch a big one. I've been teaching myself to fish, which isnt too bad (thanks youtube), but hunting is a bit different. I am basically in the stage where I am learning all I can. I just got a Diamond Infinite Edge bow last week and I am learning to shoot. So any advice is appreciated

Member #
    Hey Guys-

I currently live in Staten Island and have been hunting Upstate NY for many years now. My wife and I will be moving to NJ within the next year (most likely Middletown). Since I am unfamiliar with NJ hunting rules and regulations, I found this site and thought it would be a great idea to start reading through it and making some new friends on here so when I make the move Ill have a better understanding of how and where I can hunt. When I do make the move, do I need to obtain a rifle license like I have in NY? If so, how does that process work? Also, is there alot of state land where you can hunt? Are there areas in NJ (close to the Middletown area) where you can hunt on your own property if you have enough acres? Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all in advance and I look forward to becoming a NJ resident and hunter!

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Hello everyone. I'm a new member and looking forward to meeting like minded people that enjoy the same passions and traditions that I'm trying to pass along to my family. My hunting buddy is my 14 year old son who loves just being in the outdoors rather then inside with the video games. Looking to meet and develop friendships with other people in the area. Hope to meet some of you in the field one day. Stay safe!

Member #
    Long time in Carteret? I grew up there. Have ome fond memories

Member #
    Lived here my entire life. Now raising a family here too. I could move, but where. Lol!

Member #
    Welcome aboard! You should know that we do not discriminate here, we bust everyones balls.
    mikejd likes this.
    You see the size of that GOSH DARN chicken?

Member #
    I found Cranford and never looked back. Town has changed over the years. My sister and her husband taught in town for years. I had good times playing darts on leagues and bouncing from one bar to another.

Member #
    and nwever ran out of bars either. town had plenty of them.

Member #
    Greetings to everyone, I'm also new here and I'm looking forward to learn from you guys. Cheers to all!

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsors