New Jersey Hunters banner

F/SCraftsman SnowBlower 8.5 Briggs 26" Track Drive (pics)

7K views 66 replies 15 participants last post by  remingtonman1108 
#1 ·
As we keep cleaning out the garage..more and more stuff comes up that we dont have room for anymore!

this is a Craftsman Snowblower that runs and works great! Never had a problem with it! We are looking to get a smaller blower for next winter. This has:
- 8.5 Horse Power Briggs and Stratton Engine
- 26" Two-Stage Track Drive
- Electric Starter
- Headlight

Asking $250 or best offer

See less See more
#2 ·
sorry for the crappy pics..took them on my phone rather then my camera!

#5 ·
south brunswick

#7 ·
wanna trade for a smaller one???
sorry man...lookin to get the money for this one to buy a new one...its not my call.. its my dad's since we were cleanin out his garage..thanks for the offer though[up]

#10 ·
mr 12...what are the specs on your blower...if you could post pics that could help convince him perhaps! Thanks !

#11 ·
my dad bought this blower and used it one time before moving south. i put it in my shed and its been there until this winter when i gassed it up and made sure it ran. it has electric start 5hp 2 cycle and is basically new except for the scratches on the side (in pic) yes or no its no problem. i didnt notice the scratches until today, ive never taken it out of the shed.

it also comes with paperwork and extra auger paddles.

#12 ·
what brand is it?

#13 ·
ill send this link to my pops after i get what brand it is..

#15 ·
ttt

#18 ·
#19 ·
ttt

#20 ·
ttt

#21 ·
ttt

#22 ·
PRICE DROP $225[up][up]

#23 ·
ttt

#25 ·
yes it still forsale![up]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.