NewJerseyHunter.com is the premier Hunting Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Dead Ringer Rampage 3 Blade

Monster Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Yes folks, I work for Dead Ringer Hunting and I am a believer. I do however have to say something about this comment; " Seem like a cool head but way over priced and even if they make it to the chain stores and sport shops I still think they are going to have a problem selling." Actually they have made it into a very large chain store already which is Walmart and you will see them in most major chain stores by next season. Stores like Cabela's and Dicks Sporting goods are just two that come to mind that already carry Dead Ringer Hunting Shotgun Sights but since they order a full year out they did not see the broadhead line in time to get them in stock for this season. I believe you will see them in stores like these by next year. With that being said I think that they are priced like many other broadheads already on the market. Take Rage for example, they have a M.S.R.P. price of $44.99 which is the very same M.S.R.P. price for Rampage and the Trauma broadheads by Dead Ringer Hunting. Rage has been one of, if not the best selling mechanical broad head to date and price does not seem to be a problem for those who like them. Why then, should anyone think that the price of the Dead Ringer Hunting broadheads is "way over priced"? Forget the fact that I represent the company, even if I did not I would still shoot the new Dead Ringer Broadheads and I have been a Rage shooter for the past several years. Rage, while it has always be good, is a one and done broadhead. The blades have to be relocked by the O-ring every time I knock one, and they have not been very effective with shoulder blade shots or very hard angle hits. I have already shot several animals with the Rampage and Trauma broadheads and can tell you they shoot like a field tip which has been confirmed by unsolicited independent testing. They are also strong which has also been demonstrated in field testing. I can understand people being reluctant to change but I hope some of you will give them a try and judge for yourselves. I truly believe that the Rampage and Trauma broadheads by Dead Ringer hunting will quickly become two of the best selling broadheads on the market within the next three years if not the two best selling broadheads. Once again, yes I do work for the company, and yes this is my opinion but don't take my word for it or others who have already switched, you be the judge!!!
    4lifer likes this.

Monster Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Wow, he gives an honest review on field tip accuracy & he was impressed with what he saw in ballistic gel & he gets ripped apart for his observation. Did he get to try it out on game...not yet but I'm sure he will give another honest review when he does. Unbelievable .....

Did you know at the ATA show last year this company sold out their inventory in an hour and a half. You couldnt even order directly online! People must like something about them. I was fortunate enough to get 1 Trauma broadhead for the xbow end of last year. My first impression was wow look how strong the ferrule is along with the blades. I was surprised that it hit the same spot on target as my field tips. Figure I will test the strength because I hunt some very rocky areas. I have shot a big doe, turkey & black bear all with the same broad head. Awesome blood trails, deer & bear did not go over 30 yds after being shot ( turkey dropped in his tracks) with awesome entrance/exit wounds. I will have to agree with Highguy...this is not a one & done broadhead unlike some other heads that I shot (especially with the terrain I hunt). I will post pics when I get home of what this broadhead has done to game. This will be my goto head for this year.

Dominant Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    man... tough crowd.... Glad you found what you're looking for in the Dead Ringer Rampage
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

YUP... }}}--I most certainly do chase BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Jersey Bow Buck to date; 2011... 142 6/8
    Best Jersey Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
    Best Jersey Northern Pike to date;
    40" (Passaic River Pike )
    Best Jersey Muskie to date; Still looking for him... LOL

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by HighGuy View Post
    Yes folks, I work for Dead Ringer Hunting and I am a believer. I do however have to say something about this comment; " Seem like a cool head but way over priced and even if they make it to the chain stores and sport shops I still think they are going to have a problem selling." Actually they have made it into a very large chain store already which is Walmart and you will see them in most major chain stores by next season. Stores like Cabela's and Dicks Sporting goods are just two that come to mind that already carry Dead Ringer Hunting Shotgun Sights but since they order a full year out they did not see the broadhead line in time to get them in stock for this season. I believe you will see them in stores like these by next year. With that being said I think that they are priced like many other broadheads already on the market. Take Rage for example, they have a M.S.R.P. price of $44.99 which is the very same M.S.R.P. price for Rampage and the Trauma broadheads by Dead Ringer Hunting. Rage has been one of, if not the best selling mechanical broad head to date and price does not seem to be a problem for those who like them. Why then, should anyone think that the price of the Dead Ringer Hunting broadheads is "way over priced"? Forget the fact that I represent the company, even if I did not I would still shoot the new Dead Ringer Broadheads and I have been a Rage shooter for the past several years. Rage, while it has always be good, is a one and done broadhead. The blades have to be relocked by the O-ring every time I knock one, and they have not been very effective with shoulder blade shots or very hard angle hits. I have already shot several animals with the Rampage and Trauma broadheads and can tell you they shoot like a field tip which has been confirmed by unsolicited independent testing. They are also strong which has also been demonstrated in field testing. I can understand people being reluctant to change but I hope some of you will give them a try and judge for yourselves. I truly believe that the Rampage and Trauma broadheads by Dead Ringer hunting will quickly become two of the best selling broadheads on the market within the next three years if not the two best selling broadheads. Once again, yes I do work for the company, and yes this is my opinion but don't take my word for it or others who have already switched, you be the judge!!!
    You can find them on E-Bay already along with tons of Rage and Shwacker broadheads.
    Jason1 likes this.

Banned
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Just bought a 3 pack of these off eBay for half the MSRP. I'll let ya know what I think once I've used them on my EAB doe.

Member #
    Just got Rampage $20 free shipping on eBay

Member #
    Any razor sharp broadhead coupled with proper shot placement at a reasonable distance will kill a whitetail. I've killed them with Rocky, Muzzy, Zwickey, Wensel Woodsman, and Rage. Hell, some trad guys have killed big game with a razor sharp stone head. Bottom line is find one you feel confident with that flies true.

I do agree that the true test is when you connect with an animal not a target.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1 View Post
    Just bought a 3 pack of these off eBay for half the MSRP. I'll let ya know what I think once I've used them on my EAB doe.
    You could have "liked" me for it.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by huntfree77 View Post
    Just got Rampage $20 free shipping on eBay
    You could have "liked" me for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors