Trump Impeachment??? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Trump Impeachment???

Member #
    Trump isn't going anywhere. He is the big F-U that is EXACTLY what's needed for our political system. If it wasn't him, it would have eventually been someone else. The backlash of liberal bs will sink the Democrat party further into the abyss for the next 10-15 years.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by swampbuck View Post
    Trump isn't going anywhere. He is the big F-U that is EXACTLY what's needed for our political system. If it wasn't him, it would have eventually been someone else. The backlash of liberal bs will sink the Democrat party further into the abyss for the next 10-15 years.
    I sure hope you are right!

Member #
    MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP won!!!!! MOM,Tell TRUMP he can't be president!!!!! shut up and hunt,he won fair and square.
    Integracingsr likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I also agree that US Supreme Court appointments are the most important thing here .... regardless of Trump getting himself in trouble down the road.

But, it still takes 60 votes in the Senate to confirm Trump's nominee, and the democrats are angry that the Senate didn't consider Obama's choice to replace Justice Scalia.

Good thing that the republicans only lost two seats in the Senate in November.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by NJREALTOR View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble. They cannot get impeached for crimes before they got into office. Only for crimes during presidency.
    Sorry to burst your bubble The president can be impeached for ANY reason at ANY time. The House can indict (impeach) the President for any reason because the specific reasons are not enumerated in the Constitution. If the House decides that whatever the President did falls under "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" then they can impeach. And ONLY the House gets to decide what High Crimes and Misdemeanors means, and the Supreme Court has zero ability to review that. Once the President is impeached, the Senate votes to convict or not, and again, they get to decide all the rules.
    Last edited by Black Bellamy; 01-11-2017 at 03:53 PM.

Member #
    Thanks for sharing. Since the House has only initiated impeachment proceedings 64 times since 1789 and of that only 19 times did house pass articles of impeachment, trump probably has little to worry about.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MallardHunter View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Since the House has only initiated impeachment proceedings 64 times since 1789 and of that only 19 times did house pass articles of impeachment, trump probably has little to worry about.
    64 times over the coarse of 43 presidents is actually pretty high.

Member #
    ...House has only initiated impeachment proceedings 64 times since 1789 and of that only 19 times did house pass articles of impeachment, trump probably has little to worry about.
    We never had a president like this, though. Donald Trump makes Richard Nixon look like a boy scout. It's going to be a wild ride.

Still, I hope the net result of his presidency will be a complete change in the direction of our country. It had to be done.

Member #
    I'm Heading to LA next week on business I can't wait to take a stroll down the boulevard with my, " make america great again" hat.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by fish_hunter View Post
    I'm Heading to LA next week on business I can't wait to take a stroll down the boulevard with my, " make america great again" hat.
    You better crazy glue it to your head.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsors