Trump Impeachment??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Trump Impeachment???

Member #
    Bear hunt in2018 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At my dogs house on the 12th floor of the Acme building or on Rt. 78.
    Member #
    Looks like DJT will be the first POTUS ever to NOT get a honeymoon period as opposed to BHO who get 6+ YEARS.
    Any way you look at it those making predictions about Trump lately have only succeeded at making themselves look bad.
    Last edited by Jakesbeard; 11-12-2016 at 05:20 PM.
    X7_ and 1190ftalt like this.
    Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
    Benjamin Franklin

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
    Benjamin Franklin

I am tired of the lies and crap, YOU by your own actions must make your own life matter!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterdan199 View Post
    Bear hunt in2018 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pedal's Law !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    is the guy kidding??? I think he needs his safe space !!!

Member #
    how would he get impeached ??? a shit load of judges looked at the case and the only one to take it was that Mexican dude.....so no!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by DDS View Post
    To address the original issue of impeachment for trump University I dont think he will get impeached for that, it might however be like Clintons 2nd term with noting getting done, due to trump dealing with multiple law suites.
    If he is impeached I feel it will be for illegal business dealings. Funny thing about the president is thats the only government position you dont have to separate yourself from your business holdings and the like, but you are not allowed to let the business holdings influence decisions you make in office. So if we are speaking of trump getting impeached it would be due to him using the presidency for personal gains in his businesses, which I hope he is smart enough not to do. Everyone has their eyes on him, media, the republican party, and democratic party. He makes one wrong step and I have a feeling it wont take much. Even with republicans controlling congress I feel many of them would rather have Mike Pence as president then trump, and would jump at the opportunity to do so.
    I have to agree with everything you stated here

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallard1100 View Post
    What's the point of this?? Whose band wagon are you on now? Hes certainly not done a fraction of what those who are in office have done. Trump university? Who cares, move on. Comparing trump university issues to the Clinton foundation, private hidden email severs, and Benghazi is just plain shameful.
    So since he hasn't done a fraction of what some others have done he should get a pass? I could bet if you were one of the many who got defraude out of your hard earned money you wouldn't be saying just move on. Since it does not affect you personally it is okay in your book. Just goes to show your moral compass. And to answer your quetion about bandwagon, I supported Trump until I came to the conclusion he is mentally unhinged. I am hoping the people around him can keep his head screwed on straight. Also, where in my post did I compare Trump U to any of those Clinton issues? Oh yea, I didn't. I compared her destroying evidence as a crime was as close to comparing as it got. But surely if you wanted to go that far then I sure hope you think Bush belongs in front of a firing squad for causing thousands of US deaths since you feel so passionate about the 4 Clinton caused. I think the only shameful thing is that you belong to a party and will defend the party to the end and want to nail anyone from the other party for their poor judgement. By myself not supporting any party and leaving emotions from decision making it makes it simple for me to see all the bs. Most people are emotionally tied to their party whether they admit it or not-- just have to go as far as reading the wish this or that on a particular person that comes out of so many people's posts on this site to prove this point. And then defend the same nonsense from their parties representatives. Now thats shameful.

Member #
    The guy isn't even in office yet. Why is this even a discussion. Oh yeah. The subject was derived from a liberal media outlet with no credibility and people take it seriuosly.
    BCsaw and slayer1962 like this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by deadonshot View Post
    So since he hasn't done a fraction of what some others have done he should get a pass? I could bet if you were one of the many who got defraude out of your hard earned money you wouldn't be saying just move on. Since it does not affect you personally it is okay in your book. Just goes to show your moral compass. And to answer your quetion about bandwagon, I supported Trump until I came to the conclusion he is mentally unhinged. I am hoping the people around him can keep his head screwed on straight. Also, where in my post did I compare Trump U to any of those Clinton issues? Oh yea, I didn't. I compared her destroying evidence as a crime was as close to comparing as it got. But surely if you wanted to go that far then I sure hope you think Bush belongs in front of a firing squad for causing thousands of US deaths since you feel so passionate about the 4 Clinton caused. I think the only shameful thing is that you belong to a party and will defend the party to the end and want to nail anyone from the other party for their poor judgement. By myself not supporting any party and leaving emotions from decision making it makes it simple for me to see all the bs. Most people are emotionally tied to their party whether they admit it or not-- just have to go as far as reading the wish this or that on a particular person that comes out of so many people's posts on this site to prove this point. And then defend the same nonsense from their parties representatives. Now thats shameful.
    Well good for you. Your post got you exactly what you wanted.... A platform for you to talk about how unhappy you are about pretty much every president that has served this country in your lifetime. Get over it. He's the president now whether you or the rest of the so called " non party" voters like it or not. He's not even in office yet and your already selling the guy short. The American people spoke, why not talk about some of the positives that may come of this instead of betting on how fast he will get impeached? And for the record, you were clearly comparing trump to Hillary with your "lock him up" reference which can be interpreted multiple ways obviously. You got what you wanted in this thread.
    "When it absolutely, positively must be destroyed over night" U.S. Marines.

Member #
    Proving he "defrauded" the students of Trump U is going to be hard to prove, Harvard, Yale, or Princeton offer no guarantee of success or employment after charging $40k a year for tuition.

Wait until he commits a real crime while he's in office before spouting this nonsense. I would think that electing a guy like Trump would be a hunter, gun-owner, and U.S. citizen's wet dream, especially considering the other alternatives we were presented with..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsors