Trump Impeachment??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Trump Impeachment???

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by archer36 View Post
    Not really true. Funny, I just finished reading the article in the thread and they address this.
    What article?

Thanks

Member #
    What's the point of this?? Whose band wagon are you on now? Hes certainly not done a fraction of what those who are in office have done. Trump university? Who cares, move on. Comparing trump university issues to the Clinton foundation, private hidden email severs, and Benghazi is just plain shameful.
    "When it absolutely, positively must be destroyed over night" U.S. Marines.

Member #
    The closet liberals are coming out on this site

Member #
    Trump all the way, Jesus for a site that is pro second amendment and Trumps son being a really good sniper distance shooter plus Trump being endorsed by the NRA figured you would all be happy. He wants to push for a national conceal carry so I can protect my family from crazy a holes. What more do you want on a HUNTING SITE from a presidential selection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat
    Member #
    Did any of you read Trump Jr's interview on Bow Site!!!!!!!!!!! You all have your own ideas about things and are quick to run lips. Some know who I am, look at my post count probably one of the most controversial that walked this site.LOL

All in good fun. Been laying low waiting on Trump to get elected. Just think of this? Can you hear Donny Jr. saying to dad . Yo, don't give Putin any trouble until I have a chance to get some of Russia's game.LOL
    Big Joe NJ and Jakesbeard like this.

Member #
    Pence is no slouch either, careful what you wish for. He would be an 8 year guy. I better turn phone off light is breaking"

xXx
    Member #
    Name:  52449322697ab00f760007db._w.231_h.229_s.fit_.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  6.0 KB
    Right at this very moment, There are people who are alive, simply because I did not want to go to jail that day.

Member #
    I just want him to get started on that wall first.
    Stan Putz likes this.

xXx
    Member #
    If ANYONE did something worthy of a prison term, Sure, lock them up. Wealth or stature should have no bearing on whether the law applies to you. I think MOST politicians deserve to be locked up.
    Right at this very moment, There are people who are alive, simply because I did not want to go to jail that day.

DDS
    Member #
    To address the original issue of impeachment for trump University I dont think he will get impeached for that, it might however be like Clintons 2nd term with noting getting done, due to trump dealing with multiple law suites.
    If he is impeached I feel it will be for illegal business dealings. Funny thing about the president is thats the only government position you dont have to separate yourself from your business holdings and the like, but you are not allowed to let the business holdings influence decisions you make in office. So if we are speaking of trump getting impeached it would be due to him using the presidency for personal gains in his businesses, which I hope he is smart enough not to do. Everyone has their eyes on him, media, the republican party, and democratic party. He makes one wrong step and I have a feeling it wont take much. Even with republicans controlling congress I feel many of them would rather have Mike Pence as president then trump, and would jump at the opportunity to do so.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsors