PROPOSED 2ND Ammendment Change
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: PROPOSED 2ND Ammendment Change

Member #

PROPOSED 2ND Ammendment Change

Now that I have your attention, perhaps we SHOULD MAKE A 2A CHANGE that would only allow the possession of assault or military style firearms to men and women of the US who are CITIZENS AND WHO SERVED HONORABLY IN ANY BRANCH OF US MILITARY AND WAS DISCHARGED WITHOUT ANY MENTAL ILLNESS. Maybe that reduce the chances of the F__king Terrorists Islamics from getting them so easy in the US.

Now this ought to go at least 50 pages.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bushden; 06-14-2016 at 06:51 AM.
    wallpack and George Rawson like this.
    HONOR THE FALLEN
    http://thefallen.militarytimes.com/

Over the years the United States has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Member #
    How about you leave the 2nd amendment the fu@king way it is...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by gettinwet View Post
    How about you leave the 2nd amendment the fu@king way it is...
    Looks like we have heard from the 1st who enjoyed the freedom without the sacrifice.
    Last edited by bushden; 06-14-2016 at 06:34 AM.
    George Rawson likes this.
    HONOR THE FALLEN

Over the years the United States has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Whit the rate of suicide , that may be a group that would not best represent all gun owners
    CONtryUSA likes this.
    The act of killing is visceral .......

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by rdfhunter View Post
    Whit the rate of suicide , that may be a group that would not best represent all gun owners
    It would certainly reduce the number of PAINTBALL WARRIORS out there from owning them and they would have EARNED the right not inherited it.
    HONOR THE FALLEN

Farm in Central NJ/ Farm in Calhoun Cty Illinois
    Member #
    OP. Thank you to you and the rest of us who served to ensure our freedom but I'd much rather my fellow law abiding citizens to have the same rights as I have and to own the same weapons as I can. Leave our freedoms the way they are, that's what I fought for.

Member #
    Bushden, I can appreciate your service, and can understand your frustration given our current political climate and recent events.
    My issue with your proposed change however, is that you would start us down the road of taking away the rights of law abiding Americans, rights that you fought for BTW, because of radical Islamic terrorists and the inability of our cowardly politicians to face the real problem head on.

Don't allow the politicians in office to frustrate you/us to the point where we start giving up our rights as U.S. Citizens in order to address an issue that starts from outside our borders.

Member #
    When a hunter or sportsman uses the term "Military style" or "Assault" and is talking about an AR-15, it makes me cringe.

Please, list the military branch that is using an AR-15 on the battlefield.

Refuse to be ignorant.

Member #
    Why would military personnel need these weapons when they return home? Seriously, if you want to ban them from the rest of the public why not include everyone? Fighting for your country doesn't give you the right to anything but honor and respect. Wouldn't it be pretty simple for a terrorist to become a citizen, join the army then buy an ar-15 Remember fort hood?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathman View Post
    Bushden, I can appreciate your service, and can understand your frustration given our current political climate and recent events.
    My issue with your proposed change however, is that you would start us down the road of taking away the rights of law abiding Americans, rights that you fought for BTW, because of radical Islamic terrorists and the inability of our cowardly politicians to face the real problem head on.

Don't allow the politicians in office to frustrate you/us to the point where we start giving up our rights as U.S. Citizens in order to address an issue that starts from outside our borders.
    Pathman, Your point is well taken and I also understand your position but take a look at some of these shooters, they are truly PAINTBALL WARRIORS who are mentally unstable. I have watched so many on the ranges who want to play soldier that it makes me sick. Now that's not to say that an ex soldier could not do the same because it has happened I seen it first hand but at least we would insure that the owners of the weapons are trained and mentally stable at the time of discharge and they would have earned the right by proving their loyalty to our country and their desire to PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AND CITIZENS of the US not just give it lip service. Perhaps the government should consider issuing the weapons to those who meet the requirement for ownership because God only knows sooner or later they will have to protect themselves and others.

I thank you for your honest non attacking post and respect you position if something like my proposal came about it would affect many good men and women but then maybe it would convince them that what we need is a strong military to combat terrorism in the US and abroad. God bless this great country we need a solution to the madness.
    Last edited by bushden; 06-14-2016 at 07:15 AM.
    HONOR THE FALLEN

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors