Spring cleaning sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #

Spring cleaning sale- updated* items added!!!

Going through the garage and basement and getting rid of things I no longer use. I know there is more stuff than what I am going to list right now so I will update this thread as I unearth those other items. Located in northern burlington county, work in Chesterfield and live in pemberton. In addition to the listed price I will consider trades for a bow case and floating waterfowl decoys. PM me or text me at 843 703-2203. I won't answer calls from a number I don't recognize.

5 dozen goose decoys. Some could use a cleaning and some have some minor damage but are all ready to use in the field. I have a bunch of stakes and comes with carry bags. Don't get fooled by the commercials, no need to spend thousands on a trailer and fully flocked full bodies, carry these to where the birds want to be and you will be just as successful. I would still be using these decoys but have lost interest in field hunting Canadas and havent for a couple seasons so its time fore someone else to enjoy these. This is all you need to get started and September will be here before you know it. Sold.

MOJO greenwing teal, comes with stake and batteries, ready to hunt in great shape. Only used it a couple times. Missing one foot but honestly I never put them in when hunting, if the birds can see a missing foot it's time to shoot. $30

Sillouette duck decoys made from 1/4 plywood. All ready to hunt except one black duck which is missing a stake. Great way to add a new look to your spread or use to hide your layout blind. Sold

St. Croix fly rod. 8 ft 5 wt rod with cabelas prestige 2 reel. Comes with cabelas rod case/tube. Was given to me as a gift and it's never been used. $150

12 G&H diver decoys, mix of ringnecks and broadbill. All decoys in great shape. Also included is 2 carry lite broadbill. Asking $75

6 crow decoys. Only used a couple of times, all are in great shape and come with stakes. Asking $35

3 old Flambeau Mallards. A little rough but would make nice filler decoys or as beaters to stash somewhere. Make me an offer, just want them out of my garage.

Mini chief smoker. Never been used and comes with instructions and wood chips so you can start smoking right away. These go for about $120 from the store, I'm asking $60

Abu garcia- garcia 3000 spinning reel. Brand new in box, never been used. Asking $25

Abu garcia Mitchel and Ryobi spinning reels, both are used but still very smooth. Asking $15 each or $25 for both

Herters blind bag. In good shape, all zippers and clasps function as they should. Also included is a 24 shell ammo belt and I'm pretty sure I have a send ammo belt at home and if I can find that I'll include that ands well. Asking $20

2 pairs of neoprene elbow length decoy gloves. Darker colored gloves are fleece lined but have a small leak in the right glove bu the thumb, easily fixed with some aqua seal. Other gloves are in great shape and barely used. Asking $20 each or $35 for both.

I will cut a deal for anyone that comes and picks up multiple items. As stated before PM me or text me at 843 703 2203. No calls please
    Last edited by bubblehead; 04-27-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Member #
    Afternoon bump, looks like I won't be able to update today unfortunately. Maybe tomorrow

Member #
    Will take the silhouettes! Text msg sent

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Sillouettes spf

Member #
    Bump

Member #
    Bump

Member #