New Jersey Hunters banner

Estrous Doe Scent- Now available

5K views 74 replies 23 participants last post by  palawman30 
#1 · (Edited)
The doe in heat estrous is ready. Does started cycling last week. Shipping daily now. I had a lot of really good responses from guys on here last year who used this stuff. Ran out of it early Nov. With guys still asking for it. Get it now and have it ready for the Pre Rut and Rut.
I have a friend who has a deer farm. Hes collecting the estrous urine now from his older does. He has over 60 doe that are shed housed. They get about 6 hours of daylight now. The amount of daylight is manipulated so that they will come into estrous. He only collects from his older doe. The estrous cycle of a doe lasts only 3 days. During that time a doe will produce approximately 75 ounces of Estrous/urine. If anyone wants some it comes in 4 oz plastic amber bottles. Lids are wax sealed and vacuum packed for shipping. He says to always keep it cold as that keeps it fresh. The stuff you buy in stores could be months or even years old. Fresh doe in estrous scent is not supposed to smell rancid. He does not advertise. So the details....

4 oz plastic amber bottle wax sealed with flip top lids that are then vacuum sealed and shipped directly to you -------------------- Cost is $20 per 4 ounce bottle Plus Shipping ---------------

Pm Me and include your email and how many bottles you want.............................................. .... ..........

If you do not have paypal and wish to pay by check let me know that and Ill hold the bottles you want until your check arrives

Thanx for putting the offer out to those of us who bought the fresh stuff. After losing confidence in the whole big name scent companies, which almost always spooked deer when ever I used them, I decided to try something fresh this year and was thankful I did. On Columbus Day I watched a mature buck make a scrape and tend another one. One week later I returned to the same area of public land with the bottle of estrous. As I got to my spot I unleashed what we be the bucks demise in a twenty yard circle around the tree. Every three paces I would put a single drop on a cupped leaf, about an hour passed when this deer cut the droplets, leading him right in front of me giving me a textbook quartering away shot. To date he is the heaviest buck I've ever killed unfortunately I didn't weigh him but believe the 200 lb mark was broken. Thanx once again I'll be ordering two bottles for my brother who pm'd you earlier. Happy and safe hunting.

Thank you once again,

Deernutz

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
Deernutz story

Thanx for putting the offer out to those of us who bought the fresh stuff. After losing confidence in the whole big name scent companies, which almost always spooked deer when ever I used them, I decided to try something fresh this year and was thankful I did. On Columbus Day I watched a mature buck make a scrape and tend another one. One week later I returned to the same area of public land with the bottle of estrous. As I got to my spot I unleashed what we be the bucks demise in a twenty yard circle around the tree. Every three paces I would put a single drop on a cupped leaf, about an hour passed when this deer cut the droplets, leading him right in front of me giving me a textbook quartering away shot. To date he is the heaviest buck I've ever killed unfortunately I didn't weigh him but believe the 200 lb mark was broken. Thanx once again I'll be ordering two bottles for my brother who pm'd you earlier. Happy and safe hunting.

Thank you once again,

Deernutz

#29 ·
Ricks story and Buck....
"I have a lease in Ohio and in the last 5 years we have taken some nice bucks. Last year during the early rut I made a mock scrape near my stand on a corn field edge. I had 5 bucks visit the mock scrape including this one. I used the doe in estrous that I bought from you on my boots and put some in the scrape. This buck came in looking for the doe that he thought was near. I took him well before dark at 3:30 pm. He dressed out at 210lbs and is a basic 8 point with several kickers. Thanks again I am hoping to use your doe in estrous again this November."

Dinosaur Tail

#27 ·
This is definitely something those who've used scents such as tinks, code blue, etc and have had negative responses to that foul smelling nightmare in a bottle. I quit using scent because it spooked more deer than helped. I bought some last fall and had good luck with it here in nj and also west virginia. Didn't seem to spook the deer, both bucks and does were intrigued by it. Thanx again man and happy and safe hunting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.