Bump for the morning crowd...
Finally got a new truck so letting my baby go.....kinda sad as I have to say this is the first vehicle I seem to have some sort of emotional connection too, I guess lots of good memories. Great hunting and fishing truck!
Anyway, details and pics are below. Asking price is $12,500. If interested please call me (Darren) at 201-725-5827 rather than PM as sometimes I don't hit the computer for a few days at a clip. Located in Flemington.
- 2002 7.3L Diesel F350, 4X4, Four Door Super Duty XLT Crew Cab with 8 foot bed
- 153,000 miles
- Chrome Brush Guard
- Fiberglass ARE truck bed cap
- Tow hitch and ball mount included
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- I'm the original owner, mechanical aspects properly maintained since new
- Cosmetically speaking - it has the underside rust that you would expect to see for a truck this age on the NE roads. Also, there is some rusting on the tailgate. The truck got dinged in the right rear quarter panel as you can see the dent and some rusting where the paint exposed the metal. Also, the back rear bumper was dinged when I tapped a tree in the yard. I've tried to capture all of these in the pics below so you can see what I'm talking about.
Last edited by Rookiehunter; 05-21-2013 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Price Drop
If it was manual an didnt have that dent, I'd hand you cash
But the 7.3 is the most bulletproof motor. Love them.
If it had less miles, slightly newer.....a short bed and supercab not crew......Id be in........
^^ I guess you don't know diesels, 150,000 for. 7.3 is NOTHING, that's a baby yet, once that motor hits 250-300,000 then it's broken in.
AlecsZ7: Thats very true but it also depends on how it was driven. If it was a lot of short trips then 150k is alot for a motor that doesnt like to stop running. But even that being said 150k isnt much for a diesel motor.
Same as above if I had a need for a newer truck and it was manual id be in, looks to be a good deal.
Bump for a good truck.
Ive had diesels .....dont like em and for me there is no advantage to having one.....
I have a 2000 Ford F-350, 7.3, 4x4, manual, crew, long bed, single rear wheel that I bought new. 107,000 miles, runs like new, no dents. Not for sale yet, but I love talking about it, been a great truck. Nothing runs like a diesel! Good luck with your sale, great engine you have.
Last edited by longbow; 05-03-2013 at 11:44 AM.