New Jersey Hunters banner

Flying Buck Gun Club needs hunters Zone25 & 65

7K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  rem870hunter 
#1 ·
FB is looking for guest hunters and prospective members to hunt drive public and private land in Camden Co. We average about 11 bucks a year.
guest hunting cost 25$ per day and includes meals,ride and lodging.
Membership is 100$ per year and includes access to club, bbq pits, walk in box, ect.

Pm me for more info and questions [up][smoke][up]

#14 ·
since we have had so many responces. Flying Buck is going out This Saturday for permit shotgun season. This would be a great opp. for you to come check out the club and meet some of the members.
If you want to come you will need a renewed licsense, zone 25 permit and buckshot. We'll have something for lunch and drinks. I think we will be a small group so well hit some small spots in the area.
PM me back if your seriously interested and I'll give you directions and time. Thanks we look forward to hunting with you.

#20 ·
winslow twp is the biggest one in the state. It has quite a few Clubs, ranges,sport shops, ect. Im sure they would miss the revenue.
And to anyone who would like a BIG brand new overpriced home here. You can choose from any # of new empty houses that no on wants. You better learn to speak pakistani or korean cause that who your gonna live with. There is no new constrution going on here now.

#21 ·
I know you find what I posted is hard to believe but if hunters do not keep an eye on stuff like this we will slowly be pushed out. Oak Grove, I'm sure never imagined houses on thier backdoor step. The revenue you talked of is being generated between the expressway and Erial Rd. That will slowly expand towards Berlin. It's like I tell my fellow club members "If you have the votes, you get what you want" I hope you guys get 15 next season.

#22 ·
That sucks OG cant have there turkey shoot anymore. I hang out there all the time. I hear they are doing well anyway. Ive noticed they stopped building back there. Back in the day they could have bought all that woods for a few thousand dollars. they didnt do it because they thought it would always be there.

#23 ·
i had a talk to the boss about this, seemed ok so far. we'll see what happens,would love to give it a try. i remember driving by oak grove on sundays and see the turkey shoots. looked like alot of fun. sucks that they had to stop.

Is there any worry that Winslow Twp. may pass a law prohibiting the discharging a weapon? With evey house built there is that chance. Gloucester Twp. passed a law like that.
:([sad][mad] :([down][down][down][down][eek]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.