New Jersey Hunters banner

Lease--Crazy expensive?

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  teddrick 
#1 ·
#5 ·
wow, that's not just asking price. That's an actual bid - someone is actually going to pay 3k for 35 acres. That just seems crazy to me, but then again, I don't have money coming out of my arse when I fart, so maybe to those with more money might see that as a bargain.

#7 ·
WOW, that is expensive. We used to lease 300 acres on the same road in Princeton in the early to mid 90's. It went from Cherry Valley, past Drakes corner and up against Stony Brook for a LOT less per acre. There used to be a Lot of deer back then, not sure how it is now, but did here White Buffalo was there a few years ago and hammered the herd.

#8 ·
Is that a photo of the 35 acres? all field? In the state with the #1 highest taxes, theres bound to be someone with a lot more money willing to part with some.

#9 ·
don't think thats the picture of land. That guy runs a ton of land in Central jersey and IMO is a crook. Not for prices he charges, but how he runs it. Club i was in last year won all bids on places we had year before. He made us pay 5% more than we paid last year, or he was going to put them back up for bid. Just not very honest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.