message to the nj deer drivers - Page 51
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes

Thread: message to the nj deer drivers

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by NJDeerDrivers View Post
    Pineboy, we have no intention of stepping on anyones toes here. I said in my post that we would be putting out a schedule of dates and places we intend to drive on this site for all to see. I understand your concerns about new guys coming around and spoiling your drives, I get it. I can assure you and your club that we all want to work together, get along, and be courteous to your club and everyone we share the woods with. If you have concerns once our schedule is published I'm sure that we can work together to make an arrangement we all can be happy with. Who know, maybe some of the people in your club would even like to attend some of our drives.

Sincerely,
    Dave
    You all are a bunch of idiots, non spelling mexican immagrants (LOL) You guys are a joke!!! I OWN NJ and all the land within so get off my property or i will call the police. That goes for you too Pineboy!

Member #
    I hunted Colliers Mills last day and heard a club creeping closer on a drive, I thought to myself, great, hear comes pineboy and his crew

Member #
    [QUOTE=tcook8296;2593225]I hunted Colliers Mills last day and heard a club creeping closer on a drive, I thought to myself, great, hear comes pineboy and his crew[/QUOTE if you didn't hear banjos then it wasn't them

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Sab
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce N Ducks View Post
    To the guys that have private property, this is why we cherish it.... The level of ignorance in this state is astounding... If i was a deer I would try to choke myself to death on acorns before I let one of these clowns Shoot me....
    OMG this could be the best post ever ! I absolutely love it
    BONE BUSTER likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallew View Post
    Spoken like someone who only hunts six days a year but brags 359 days a year about what a great hunter he is.
    Actually I hunt from the opening of bow season in Jersey, to opening of bow in NY, then gun in NY, then gun in NJ all the way until the end of the season in February. So before you make a stupid ass comment you should really try and find out some info before you make yourself look dumber then you sound. I've been hunting from September to February since I started driving on my own at 16 years old, so that's 17 years. Oh not to mention duck, goose and turkey! I have more time in the woods then you have at work! I don't post on here a lot cause I'm out hunting and fishing. This thread made me laugh so that's why I commented on it. The way he said we better ask him before we just show up made me laugh. If I knew where he was gonna be with his club, I would've made sure my boys and I showed up and drove the piece rite before they did. Lol I hunt 6 days lmao. I guess it's true what they say, stupid people make stupid comments.
    Buckeyes11 likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mike s View Post
    actually i hunt from the opening of bow season in jersey, to opening of bow in ny, then gun in ny, then gun in nj all the way until the end of the season in february. So before you make a stupid ass comment you should really try and find out some info before you make yourself look dumber then you sound. I've been hunting from september to february since i started driving on my own at 16 years old, so that's 17 years. Oh not to mention duck, goose and turkey! I have more time in the woods then you have at work! I don't post on here a lot cause i'm out hunting and fishing. This thread made me laugh so that's why i commented on it. The way he said we better ask him before we just show up made me laugh. If i knew where he was gonna be with his club, i would've made sure my boys and i showed up and drove the piece rite before they did. Lol i hunt 6 days lmao. I guess it's true what they say, stupid people make stupid comments.
    wtf am i reading........this is even more retarded then what piney boy states besides he went to pub 199 hoe down ...piney boy is demon overlord bow down to him
    scottman500 likes this.

Member #
    Will this thread PLEASE DIE!!!!!

Member #
    I'm not even kidding that truck was loaded up with guys on Wednesday Dec 10,2014 and they were all over the place up here at Clinton WMA. They didn't stop there they were driving out private property like they owned it.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by smoking gun View Post
    I hope this goes 100 pages this was the best thread ever....
    it will
    i once was lost,now i'm just blind

Member #
    I think it's time to disband deer drives in NJ. How do you call
    it hunting.
    gettinwet likes this.

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Sponsors