message to the nj deer drivers - Page 3
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree736Likes

Thread: message to the nj deer drivers

Super Moderator Zone9DeerSlayer's Avatar
    Member #
    Wow its public land when you buy a license you belong to the "state club" and all the state land open to hunting goes with that. Your group of Pinies can be as mad as you want if someone else runs your drive before you do. But there isn't much you can do about it except move on to the next spot. No one has to consult with you before they go hunt public land my dude. Don't like that? Then pay up and join a real "club" that actually has a land lease. Or organize your buddies and become a legitimate club and find private land to lease. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and keep hunting state land dealing with the fact that you don't own it and anyone else is also just as entitled as you are to hunt it.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!
    Last edited by Zone9DeerSlayer; 10-24-2013 at 09:33 AM.
    NRA Life Member, NJ2AS Member, RTSP Range Member, Sussex County Federation Of Sportsmen's Clubs Recording Secretary, Knee Deep Club Member

Member #
    Sounds like Fg needs to come up with a lottery system for club drives on WMA. Yeah thats it more red tape.
    REALTREE83 likes this.
    I hunt deer because I love the entire process, the prepartion, the excitement, and the sustained suspense of trying to match my woods lore against the finely honed instincts of these creatures.

Fred Bear

Member #
    Dude, you have a group of guys and want to run the woods like you own it...then frickin lease some land and do whatever the hell you want! I hunt private land so whatever you do wont phase me but if I was going on public land and your group of guys tried bossing me around like you owned I would just shake my head and laugh. But you do you pal.
    landom and REALTREE83 like this.
    It only takes a second to clip in. Stay safe and hunt smart.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by PineBoy2013 View Post
    all you guys can say whatever you want to but im just letting them know that if they mess up our drive we are not going to be happy about it so they just better let us know where they are and what time they will be driving at. my club has been driving on 6 day for a long time and we are no happy some pa guys are going to try and come to nj and start orginizing drives. just letting them know so we dont have a problem.
    Let everyone know when, where, and what time your club will be doing your drives so you don't mess up anyone else hunting.
    Lou and jerseyhunter like this.

Member #
    pineboy-- what is the name of your club your in? I bet the president of your club wouldn't be a happy camper with you on a public forum saying this chit. I would give you your money back and tell you to hit the road. You have ONLY the same rights as ANY other hunter on WMA's. If they beat you to a spot and drive it first, that is their right and nothing you can do about it. I had a guy from a club tell me yesterday "not to hunt a certain spot because his club was going to pound the piss out of it." I congratulated them on the 38 bucks killed last season and stated that spot was my doe spot, only little spikes usually seen in this location. He proudly claimed " thats what we fill the poles with." He also told me about the guy they cut off sitting in his stand by putting a guy right in front of him so he could not benefit from their drive by being able to shoot one of "THEIR" bucks. I only hunt my private land pieces during 6 day just because of this attitude.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBackwoods View Post
    Let everyone know when, where, and what time your club will be doing your drives so you don't mess up anyone else hunting.
    we have beem driving the same places for years and evryone knows who we our and where we drive so we dont need to tell any new guys from pa where we our. i told that guy to talk to me and i will let him know where we our.

Member #
    we have beem driving the same places for years and evryone knows who we our and where we drive so we dont need to tell any new guys from pa where we our. i told that guy to talk to me and i will let him know where we our.
    I have no clue where or when you drive or what club you are. So its ok for you to ruin someones hunt, but everyone else needs to steer clear of "your" public land spots?
    REALTREE83 and Boykin Runner like this.

Member #
    hunter harasment lol yeah right. half of the people in are club our friends with the cos or our cops so i think that we dont need to worry about that
    My father in law in a retired C.O. and I now quite a few other C.O.'s through him, never mind the other law enforcement officers that I am friends with, they would never turn a blind eye or condone any of this. Just because you might "know" someone or have a friend who has a cousin who has a friend does not give you a free pass. W.M.A.' s are for all hunters to use, not just residents but non-residents who purchase a hunting license. Lots of L.E.O.S. on this site who really don't take to kindly to guys like yourself implying cops and c.o.'s will tolerate and condone your clubs actions. You guys so what you want but you could be charged with hunter harassment. In the words of Turkey Wing, Good Luck.
    mikejd, BOWman20, GWO and 5 others like this.

Member #
    someone in my club just showed me your post and i want to let you knw that before you and your freinds decide to start driving at places you had better ask other clubs when they will be driving. you can ask me and i will tell you where are club will be because we have been doing drives for years and we dont need anyone showing up on the same days and screwing up our drives making things dangerous so someone gets hurt or killed.
    That's balls bro. Claiming public land for your own.
    I would make it a pount to show on your days. If you callrd me out like that.
    I am all for driving as being a valid way to hunt but maybe it should be illeagal on public land now that I see the assholes around.

Member #
    So pineboy. I'm curious what your club plans to do if another club is driving the same area as yours? Please tell us
    mikejd, Mr Hyde and Boykin Runner like this.
    “If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking.” ― General George Patton

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Sponsors