message to the nj deer drivers - Page 11
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes

Thread: message to the nj deer drivers

Member #

message to the nj deer drivers

I don't often ask the Almighty for selfish things. But, tonight I'm going to pray that this man's 6 day is "ruined". Hopefully he will learn some humility.

I will also pray that his reckless mouth does not lead to reckless guns in the woods this year.

Really disgusting behavior actually and any notion I ever had of participating in a drive is now dashed. Not for me.
    REALTREE83 likes this.

GWO
    Member #
    A message to Piney Boy : please be advised that after the season gets underway and the migratories arrive, myself and my northern zone boys are going to be fist pumping our way over the Driscoll Bridge to hunt the costal zone for ducks. Please be advised that Team Ghetto Bird Hunters will be taking up residence every Saturday along the bays from Point Pleasant southward to Cape May. To avoid any unsafe and potential violent conditions please stay to the west of the Parkway. All tidal waters in the state have already been claimed by me and my boys. We will have a convoy of approximately 500 boats southbound and down every Saturday morning. There is no need to post a schedule because we will be there every Saturday of the season. Thanks for your cooperation. Anybody that would like to join us for a hunt on public land is free to join us for a cost of 750 dollars a year. These dues pay for all medical bills and lawyer fees accumulated over the course of the season........ Yooooooooo DUCK !

Member #
    99 pages and this aint one !
    REALTREE83 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    The most amazing part of this whole thread is the "like" this tool received on his first post. How do you give that a "like"?!?!?!?!?!

Yo PineBoy, you and your backwards a$$ driving buddies BETTER stay off of the private farms in South Jersey and not be baggadouches like you typically are during gun week. If you don't, there's gonna be trouble....I'm warning you!!!

Member #
    B.S. Public land is PUBLIC LAND
    UltraMag77 likes this.
    HONOR THE FALLEN
    http://thefallen.militarytimes.com/

Over the years the United States has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Member #
    Guys its not even the rut yet, pull your panties up and get in the tree and hunt, stop whining about 6day, its going to be just like last year and year before, nothing is going to change.

Member #
    [QUOTE=Bag and Drag;2307593]The most amazing part of this whole thread is the "like" this tool received on his first post. How do you give that a "like"?!?!?!?!?!QUOTE]

oh I liked it alright. It was the perfectly antithetical to the other thread... I could write a thesis longer than "War and Peace" on my disdain for deer driving in general, how it brings out the very worst in people, and how dangerous it is to both humans and the quality of the deer herd. But I could never do it justice like these two threads are doing... All the reasons why I pretty much abandoned shotgun hunting in NJ in favor of bow season long ago - are on full display today, and that is not even getting into how grown men really act during the actual drives themselves, running to take the best stands (over children that never shot a buck), shooting multiple bucks in one drive and expecting others to tag for them (breaking the law), the rampant trespassing - because as someone so elequently pointed out (a former outlaw), the smart deer are long gone off the WMAs and in order to get them, you gotta trespass.

Member #
    I could write a thesis longer than "War and Peace" on my disdain for deer driving in general, how it brings out the very worst in people,
    Tru dat!

Your like on the original post, looked like you were agreeing with this clown that HIS driving club gets dibs on land THEY have hunted (driven) in the past.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by PineBoy2013 View Post
    hunter harasment lol yeah right. half of the people in are club our friends with the cos or our cops so i think that we dont need to worry about that
    Pine boy - I belong to a club that drives so I wish you would shut the hell up and mind your own damn business. If you have a problem with other clubs then take it up at your next meeting not in a open forum. Thank you for making all gun clubs look like douche bags Dope!
    Squints385 likes this.

Member #
    WARNING

I will be hunting this weekend on a public land, the one with a lot of trees and a parking lot nearby. I will have a tree stand up in a tree.

DO NOT encrouch, interfear or otherwise interlope on my plan because my cousin has a friend who knows a LEO (that's a cop) and his uncle is a CPA. DO NOT upset me or my interests or I may do something really really bad and I don't care if you're from NJ, PA or Zone 6.

You have been warned.
    "Nobody throws me my own guns and says run. Nobody."

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Sponsors