NewJerseyHunter.com is the premier Hunting Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
    Dominant Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Proud to call the PigMan my buddy and thank him for spotlighting NJ and the hunting we have here.

http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/n...ews.php?ID=439

Pig Man: The Series Kicks Off Sophomore Season with All New Episodes Exclusively on Sportsman Channel
    11/24/2010
    Providing 20 Original Episodes Focusing on Skills & Thrills Hunting Wild Hogs

New Berlin, WI (November 23, 2010) – Pig Man: The Series is debuting its hard-hitting, pig-mania sophomore season exclusively on Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor TV for the American Sportsman. Every Sunday night at 10:30pm ET (with various re-airs), Pig Man takes viewers on a high-energy, high-stakes hunting experience, exemplifying why the one-and-only Pig Man has recently caught the attention of media like USA Today and Smithsonian Magazine, as well as a slew of passionate fans. Pig Man: The Series, which is offering 20 original episodes for its second year, will debut the week of December 27 exclusively on Sportsman Channel.

“As the leader in outdoor programming, it is our job to find the best of the best and Pig Man is it,” said Gavin Harvey, Sportsman Channel CEO. “His personality and production quality make for a uniquely entertaining show. He’s found a niche that he alone owns and we are glad to have him on Sportsman Channel.”

Known throughout the outdoor world for his relentless pursuit of wild hogs, Brian “Pig Man” Quaca busted onto the outdoor television scene in early 2010 as host of Pig Man, The Series. The show focuses on his quest for wild boar hogs and other dangerous big game animals throughout the world. Pig Man, The Series also explores the lifestyle of this special Texan, giving viewers an inside look at the outrageous personality of the wild-card outdoor TV host.

Maintaining his cutting-edge quality, Pig Man has once again found ways to push the ingenuity of his show to captivate his audience. Mountain lions in New Mexico, Aoudad in the deep Southwest of Texas, and a whirlwind hog tour throughout the Southeast will keep his ever-growing fan base glued to their TVs for the first half of the season.

"Our viewers have no idea just how crazy it’s about to get,” said Brian Quaca. “We're going to blow it up like they've never seen before and I'm sure at times I'll even surprise myself on how intense it’ll be.”

The first episode kicks-off the season with an insane urban New Jersey whitetail hunt with good friend and 9/11 hero, Will Jimeno. The second show is also a whitetail hunt, but in legendary Pike County, Illinois. Hog fans shouldn't be concerned about kicking off with whitetail hunts, though. The style of hog hunts this season will keep viewers on the edge of their seats. Later in the season, Pig Man is on a mission to save a country club in dire need of pig extermination, but he has Howa .308's in place of golf clubs. (Do not try this at home, kids!) As the pig population continues to explode, one thing is for certain: these pigs aren't going anywhere and neither is the man who makes it a personal mission to give the hunting world a front-row ticket to the battle against crop damage and commercial devastation.

Not surprisingly, fans have also managed to find a sweet spot for supporting characters such as "Dap," Pig Man's Father, along with close friend Keith Rand. You’ll see them join Pig Man on various episodes throughout the year. Midway through the year, Pig Man is just getting warmed up as late summer and fall episodes will feature Hippo, Bush Pig, and a Warthog in Africa. Just as the New Zealand shows from season one featured jet boats, helicopters, tractors, and bungee jumping, fans can rest assured Pig Man will bring to them a side of Africa they have never seen before.

Describing that his primary goal is to give the fans something to get energized about, Pig Man ensures his fan's interest levels stay at the forefront of his mind. "I want to know that while they are watching my show, or even when they just finished watching an episode, I can count on them hammering my Facebook account with comments about how crazy my show was and how bad they want to go hunt. We’ve had a lot of Facebook and Twitter promos lately to give back to these guys and gals who support me. It's simple. My sponsors and my fans keep this ship afloat and there’s no way to put into words how humbled and appreciative I am for that."

To learn more about Pig Man: The Series and the wild-card Texan host behind the show visit http://pigmantv.com, “like” him on Facebook at http://facebook.com/pigmantv and follow him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/smokinpork

About Quacamolé Multimedia:
    Quacamolé Multimedia is a privately-owned production house based out of Groesbeck, TX. With President and Executive Producer, Brian “Pig Man” Quaca, at its helm, Quacamolé Multimedia has emerged as a serious player when it comes to striking the entertainment nerve amongst the 82 million Americans who hunt, fish, and shoot. With a unique approach to reality-based production, Quacamolé Multimedia has earned a stake in outdoor television production by revolutionizing the outdoor filming industry as we know it.

About Sportsman Channel:
    Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to the more than 82 million sportsmen in the United States, delivering entertaining and educational programming focused exclusively on hunting, shooting and fishing activities. Sportsman Channel is now available in HD, check with your local cable or satellite provider. Acquired by InterMedia Outdoors Holdings in 2006, Sportsman Channel reaches 27 million U.S. television households and is a part of the nation's largest multimedia company targeted exclusively to serving the information and entertainment needs of outdoors enthusiasts. Visit www.thesportsmanchannel.com, follow on Twitter, @SPORTSMANchnl (www.twitter.com/SPORTSMANchnl), become a Fan on Facebook, www.facebook.com/sportsmanchannel and download Sportsman App at www.itunes.com/appstore

Contacts:
    Quacamole Multimedia, LLC, Keith Rand, Sales and Marketing Director 903-391-8802 krand@hughes.net

Justin Cook, Media Relations Manager Jayson Reese Designs 618-925-1938 jaysonreesedesigns@live.com

Sportsman Channel
    Michelle Scheuermann, Director of Communications 262-432-9100 ex 111 mscheuermann@thesportsmanchannel.com
    "All that evil needs to Triumph is for good men and women to stand by and do nothing"

Dominant Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Good Stuff

Member #
    Great Job!! I wish I had the Sportsman Channel, I only have the Outdoor Channel. Good luck PigMan!!
    Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.

Hoyt Vetrix
    Easton Arrows
    Rocket Sidewinder Broadheads
    Mossy Oak Camo
    API Climbers
    True Ball Release

Sponsors