New Jersey Hunters banner

rabbit hunting and a "ANTI"

1K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  Broadhead 
#1 ·
i to was at mannasquan wma this morning,not for the birds but the bunnies. we had shot five across the street where they stock.it was around 3:00 in the afternoon and we were hunting back towards the truck. we jumped a rabbit and it rain up towards the paved road,i was afraid the rabbit might get to close to the road and not that there was alota traffic out,but i was nervous anyways.i unload the gun and head in that direction. i was 10-15ft from the road when a blue dodge ram 2500 w/ a cap comes up the road from brice park towards hospital road(same side of road i was on).i noticed the truck driving slow,i thought because of the weather,but when it got to me, it almost stopped.i dont know if they were there looking for hunters or they just got lucky.when they passed me i had my back to the road and i heard a man yell something, not sure what. the truck continues on its way and i wait to see what happens with the dogs. then i hear a vehicle come from the opposite way and i look and notice its the same truck.the truck stops and the drivers window was down and the man starts yelling at the top of his little girly voice "HUNTERS SHOULD BE HUNTED" i look this guy in the face and just shake my head.he said it 5-6 times and then drives away back where they came from(brice park). 1 minute goes buy and guess what,here he comes again, only this time some fat pig women is half way outa the passenger window telling me to f!@k myself and i was a coward murderer.i start laughing which musta made her made so she threw a coffee cup out the window towards me. i then walk towards the road and tell her she's littering and she was a moron(not exactly that way) when they saw me coming the old fart driving almost spun his truck in a circle trying to get out of there.i tried to get the liscence plate # but it was covered in snow on the trailer hitch area. so just a heads up, if you hunt over there, be on the look out for a dodge ram 2500(approx 2006-2008)blue 4 door pick up with two inbreads in it.

See less See more
#5 ·
Well I believe you should have done unto them what they did to you. SOOO...if she used what she had in her hand (coffee cup) as a weapon, then you should have used whatever you might have had in your hands :D Try that next time and let me know who wins.

#9 ·
Typical anti. Probably a real "environmentalist" also. I guess that's why she threw the cup out and littered. You did the right thing. Always remember to never confront these idiots in a hostile manner. because if anything happens, when it gets to the news media it will always be your fault. The evil hunter. They were probably wearing furs and leather, and were on their out for a burger to eat. Toolbags.

#10 ·
if she used what she had in her hand (coffee cup) as a weapon, then you should have used whatever you might have had in your hands
I know birdshotnj was joking when he wrote this quote, but lets be sure to take the high road and NOT stoop to their level. We are legally protected and cannot let these morons bother us to the point that we are in a confrontation. I am a big guy and know that there are few people who can seriously put the whoop on me but I will go out of my way to avoid a direct conflict in these situations and would rather let the rule of law settle the matter.

It is disturbing to read these crazy stories and then read that they disregard our environment also by throwing trash out their window. They need to make up their mind on who they hate more, us hunters or the animals they proclaim to be protecting. Idiots!

#11 ·
How the hell did they own a Ram pick up? We need to change the law to require a hunting license to register or own pick up trucks!! :D

Was it a Micky D's cup? Should have asked who killed their canadian bacon for them in the egg mcmuffin?

Should report it anyway to Fish and Game. The more reports on record the better the accuracy of our receiving abuses. You never know - they might have a record already from someone else's call ins.

#15 ·
with a well thought out argument like that I guess she convinced you that hunting is wrong;).

I'm sure she got that fat only eating cheesburgers that were made from suicidal cows.

#16 ·

The A H’s are all the same we can respect their onion but they can’t respect ours [down]
YA CAN'T FIX STUPID[wallmad]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.