NewJerseyHunter.com is the premier Hunting Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Member #
    MonmouthZone16, Kobear, Bacs, Halfrack and all others interested.

If you and/or your clubs are looking for a discount on feed, I need to know the following:

Which feed do you want ?

If you do not know which feed you want, let me know if you're looking for nutrient rich feed(antler growth and health) or an attractant, and I will guide you to the best product/deal.

Full or Half Pallets ?(best deals on full pallets, DUH)

How many Pallets ?

Do you want it delivered ?(delivery charge is $15 and fuel charge is $8)for semi-local(Pennington/Hopewell/Princeton/Lawrence/Hamilton/Montgomery/Titusville areas).

Now, I can purchase the pallets at my discount, which would probably give you a sweet deal, but its MY JOB, how I make MY money, so I will have to talk to my boss about that first so I dont get fired.

For smaller orders, I can just buy the bags for you at my discount.

If you do not want a delivery, and you cant pick them up: I can load the pallet on my truck and you can then pick it up from my house. I will help you hand load the bags onto your vehicle.

Most FULL PALLETS contain 40 bags, 50lbs each.

Again, let me know what you are looking for and I will help you decide on teh best product.

We also carry Whole Corn, Coarse Cracked Corn & Medium Cracked Corn.

Just glad to help out other hunters.
    I'm the smile on the face of every criminal you'll ever acquit. I'm the things you've done that you'll never admit....

Dominant Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    40 bags buck chow. Pm me a price.
    welcome newbies

Member #
    Thats a full pallet. When do you want it ?
    I'm the smile on the face of every criminal you'll ever acquit. I'm the things you've done that you'll never admit....

Monster Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    i wanna get some prices on corn and any other attractant feed. full pallets. PM or e-mail me. i just dont know when my club would need to buy it... probably not til august atleast.
    Paul.R.Piano@gmail.com <---<< emails go right to my phone

Dominant Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    I'm laid up right now but if the price is right. Shot me a price first.
    welcome newbies

Member #
    Here's the thing guys.

If you want full pallets, we(Rosedale)need to make sure that we have full pallets in stock. Now, if we dont, we will order an extra pallet for you in our normal orders.

So, if alot of you are looking to buy pallets, then what you need to do is give me a date that you will need the pallet(s) and have suficient funds.

Talk it over with your hunting partners and clubs, decide what you want(I will help you with this if needed), when you want it, how much you want, whether you want it delivered, for pick up, or me to bring it to my house.

For large orders, let me know a few weeks ahead of time.

You will save a substantial amount of money.

Now, for smaller orders, like a few bags or corn/feed, that should always be in stock. However, the savings will be less-substantial.

I will gather a list of prices on the following items in half & full pallet orders:

Country Acres 10 Pellet
    Country Acres 12 Pellet
    Country Acres 10 Sweet
    Country Acres 12 Sweet

Deer Chow - Water Resistant Deer Feed

Whole Corn

Coarse Cracked Corn

Medium Cracked Corn

50lb Trace Minerl/Salt Blocks
    50lb Salt Blocks

Like I said before, we do carry Buck-O-La. Great product, but its more expensive. I use it in the off-season and deer love it. However, you would probably do JUST AS WELL with Country Acres or Deer Chow.

Dominant Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Let me know the price for deer chow as well please.

Member #
    How about Ocean County ( Jackson ) i have to pick up corn once a week and it is a pain. I would like to up to feed to help with antler , doe and fawns. This is for my webcam so I do buy in bulk.

Member #
    Double, so you would probably be looking for a pelleted protein feed. Such as teh Country Acres 12 pellet or Deer Chow.

If you have a place to store the feed, I would reccomend buying enough feed at a time to last you 3 or 4 months. That would mean you order 3 or 4 times per year. You will get a much larger savings buying multiple pallets.

Member #
    I am going to go talk to my boss this week. I am going to suggest that he let me sell that pallets at my price because I can bring more revenue in that way.

So give me a few days and I will get a better idea on prices.

If he wont allow me to do that, I will talk it over with him and see just how low he can go in order to bring in business. Keep in mind, feed is not marked up as much as you think

For corn, if you purchase corn that WE FARMED, you will save alot more money than if you purchase corn that we have to bring in.

We generally have our own corn until December, then we run out and have to outsource.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors