Cabela's club and discounts
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bob kudile

Thread: Cabela's club and discounts

Member #

Cabela's club and discounts

Soooo i went to Cabela's Delaware yesterday​ and bought a used gun and bought some other misc stuff..... Didn't have my discount offers card with me so lost out on about $60 ...... My question is has anyone had any success getting​ credited after the fact.....I called the phone number on my credit card today but they say they are just the bank end of Cabela's and can't really do anything for me...Not looking to drive back there as it is almost 2 hr drive.....Am I just SOL..... Thanks for any suggestions

Member #
    Call the regular customer service number. Don't have it on me but a google search should be able to find it. I've found they've always been accommodating.

A secret I've learned in the past is that if the first customer service rep doesn't give you what you want. Keep hanging up and calling back until one does. Works every time.

Member #
    next time before you buy,check with the customer service in the store. they can check your cabelas card and see what discounts you are due. then pick out your stuff and check out at the customer service desk, with the same person.
    alecsZ7 and Rem Mag like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I've had alot of dealings with Cabelas and have even had the discounts taken off by the cashiers at checkout. The cashiers can see if you are due a discount. Call customer service and/or write an email letter to customer service, at bare minimum they will cut you back a gift certificate for the difference. They've cut me back gift cert's for all kinds of issues.

Member #
    That recent discount offer card, $100 off orders of $600 or more and the lower value amounts, was not included for firearms. I know, I just had purchased a Savage 220 with my points and other discounts and would have used that offer. Check your card but it does say not applicable for prior purchases.

Member #
    Well here is an update...Looks like only way to get the discount is return to store and they will re-ring every thing with receipt and credit card... the gun isn't an option though because of firearm rules...That offer was for $20 worth of club points for firearms and other part was money amount discounts..... With travel time, fuel and tolls not sure if it's really worth it for $40....Would have to be done by end of promo and that is Sunday...so lesson learned......thanks all for your responses and suggestions
    Last edited by Rem Mag; 04-20-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Sponsors