Trump's first few weeks - Page 12
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: Trump's first few weeks

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by deadonshot View Post
    LMAO. If you think our next to last in intellect among developed nations is due to immigration you may have a warped sense of reality. You do know that immigrants do not just go to the USA right? So why are so many developed nations smarter then us if they have been accepting immigrants also?
    As an immigrant myself I know that I am productive and have paid more in taxes than I care to think about over the past 22 years.

What are you basing your assertion 'next to last in intellect' on, btw?

One contributor to US poor PISA schools is the current focus on bringing under performing students up to average and ignoring the gifted students who are often bored and sometimes become under performers for life - imagine that wasted potential.

Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore and, yes, even Mexico insist that immigrants have qualifications that are a) useful to their ecomony and b) ensure that they will be able to support themselves without sucking on the public tit.

Obama did try come to a shifty agreement with Mexico where they agreed to take Haitian refugees that Hilary would them let in later - plan backfired - Democracy won and Trump defeated Hilary. Google how well those refugees are doing now in Mexico and how (not) happy many Mexicans are to have them.

Denmark's average IQ has dropped since the seventies- possibly due immigration some posit. If true, then Germany's will follow given the disparate breeding rates of the indigenous population versus the almost 100% military age and male 'refugees' once they get established and bring their wives over.

I don't like Trump personally but given the alternative he was the only person who could stop the rot.

The guy you replied to wasn't knocking all immigrants - he was against importing cognitively challenged ones - I think that it makes sense. Our ecomony's need to unskilled labor has declined and will continue to. How does it make sense to bring more unskilled people into a workforce which has largely become either unemployable or low waged - it will further depress wages for that sector of the workforce, simple Supplu and Demand in action.

In this day and age, anyone illiterate in their mother tongue unless they live in a really remote yak in Outer Mongolia, is likely to be a dullard. Mexico, btw, has a pretty good public elementary education system so basic literacy training is available.

Given a world in which intelligence is largely an inherited trait where intelligence is positively correlated with educability and given that it is highly likely that the future ecomony will need less but better credentialed workers, shouldn't we be adopting a more selective immigration policy?
    Last edited by madeinuk; 02-16-2017 at 05:52 PM.
    "Rome remained free for four hundred years and Sparta eight hundred, although their citizens were armed all that time; but many other states that have been disarmed have lost their liberties in less than forty years."

-- Nicolo Machiavelli

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tarhunter View Post
    My guess would be the denial of science and factual data (for example global warming), the fact he has provably and blatantly lied many many thousands of times, the fact that he is supported by racist groups and Putin, the hypocrisy of his scandals involving women (and that he said "grab em by the p*ssy), that he has knowingly hired illegal immigrants and exported jobs to China, that he has created the fake scam of a University, that he ran a campaign on the imaginary birther issue of Obama, that he won't release his tax returns, that he tweets insults about anyone who exposes what he is, that he will not compromise and insults anyone with a differing opinion, the fact that he is going to make US pay with our own taxes for a wall that will accomplish nothing, the fact that his travel ban only affected countries he didn't have business ties with even though countries not on the ban were more dangerous... etc the list goes on and on. He's far from perfect, and criticism (especially criticism that is agreed upon by the majority of Americans) is a good thing, and perhaps will persuade him to compromise for the American people instead of ruling with an iron fist without compromise
    BAM!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx View Post
    Who are all these new guys, that only seem to post in the political topics, and contradict everything this forum is about? Half trolls from other site, and half trolls from the anti camp? You stick out like a shining beacon.
    Not new guys, just guys tired of listening to Trumptards spout idiocy without rebuke.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements

xXx
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by trefalga View Post
    Not new guys, just guys tired of listening to Trumptards spout idiocy without rebuke.

Well Im glad your woman didnt win. Carry on with the tantrums...Someone here might find it entertaining.
    makosnax likes this.
    Right at this very moment, There are people who are alive, simply because I did not want to go to jail that day.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by trefalga View Post

Thanks professor for guiding us and helping us form an opinion after all it is best we all think alike..

Member #
    That is not the reason presidents and vice presidents disclose their tax returns to the public. Its very sad that Trump's ardent followers don't understand this....
    Today, I was listening to republican Senator Roy Blunt, member of the Senate Intelligence Committee that is starting the investigation into Russia. He said if this situation grows, his committee will subpoena Trump's tax returns. Wonder how Trump would react to that. lol

I do wish Trump would stop acting like an asshole. Ridiculous lies and statements. The midterms are 20 months away. Often, they don't go well for the party in the white house. But, I figure, maybe, if Trump does some good things for the country, some steady progress, AND he stops the stupidity, the republicans could gain seats in the Senate. Maybe even achieve that 60 vote majority to ease legislation passage?

Trump sometimes mentions President Reagan. I wish he would start acting like President Reagan.
    bushden, archer36 and tarhunter like this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by varsity07840 View Post
    Sounded pretty good to me. What did he write that isn't true?
    Every single point.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtrails View Post
    Every single point.
    You must have loved that demented performance yesterday. Highest electoral vote count since Regan. Wrong! 55% approval rating. Wrong! Hilary sold 20% of our uranium to Russia. Wrong! Administration running like a fine tuned machine. Wrong! He's a pathological liar and a spoiled narcissist. Watch what happens when he has to deal with a real crisis. He'll make the Katrina relief effort look like a cake walk. No worry, he'll find someone to blame. FLYNGAZI BABY!!!
    archer36 and tarhunter like this.

xXx
    Member #
    Name:  r8te00.gif
Views: 50
Size:  19.9 KBName:  24.gif
Size:  9.6 KBName:  yakyak.gif
Size:  7.0 KB
    Right at this very moment, There are people who are alive, simply because I did not want to go to jail that day.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by varsity07840 View Post
    You must have loved that demented performance yesterday. Highest electoral vote count since Regan. Wrong! 55% approval rating. Wrong! Hilary sold 20% of our uranium to Russia. Wrong! Administration running like a fine tuned machine. Wrong! He's a pathological liar and a spoiled narcissist. Watch what happens when he has to deal with a real crisis. He'll make the Katrina relief effort look like a cake walk. No worry, he'll find someone to blame. FLYNGAZI BABY!!!
    You forgot to mention his pick for NSA turned the job DOWN. People are starting to distance themselves from this train wreck.
    trefalga likes this.
    Enjoy life. It has an expiration date.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Sponsors