Jorge the butcher "scraps" - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Jorge the butcher "scraps"

Member #
    I think it's important to specify this is Jorge and Sons in Rockaway not Jorge in Lyndurst aka 2004boat. Jorge in Lyndhurst is the best around he's just getting shafted by anti's. I can't speak on Jorge in Rockaway because I don't know the guy.
    I should be working ... there's always tomorrow

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BruinupaCup View Post
    And you were the best but preferred to start washing grandmas panties instead! Lol
    hey steve if your dad handed you yhe keys to a chain of laundromats you would have done the same thing lol btw I pay people to wash the panties!

Member #
    In several interactions my friends and I have had with him, he has been rude, unprofessional, and flat out an asshole.

He cursed my buddy out on the phone on a Wednesday night because he couldn't pick up his deer until Saturday morning because of work commitments...even after he agreed to a Saturday pick up when he dropped it off. We then shot two bears during bear week. My buddy, who is an Iraq vet and West Point Graduate got one Monday and his father also a vet got one Thursday.

We dropped the bear off on Thursday and kindly asked Jorge for a favor to cut his fathers bear before Wednesday 10/19 so he could bring it back to florida with him.. We even offered to take our place in line for the bear we dropped off Monday. He proceeded to go into a tirade cursing out my buddy shoved the money he gave him as a down payment in his pocket and threw the bear out of his shop. (it took a lot of restraint not to kick ass, I assure you)...we have given this a guy a ton of business and he's been rude in every instance.

He even has called some local taxidermists in the area and threatened them for skinning and quartering the bears of their customers because he charges by the pound and wants to gouge you at every turn...i've never encountered someone so rude and unprofessional to paying customers. You should without question bring your business elsewhere if possible.

For what you pay and the fact he makes you take your scraps there are much better butchers out there.
    Quack Addict and dac12 like this.

Member #
    Hmmmmm

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Quack Addict View Post
    Scraps. Why the heck does a person take any animal to the butcher? So he doesn't have to deal with cutting it up AND getting rid of the scraps! Wtf would you pay several hundred dollars for processing and then have to deal with disposal of the scraps?? He charges the same if not more for butchering than elsewhere, but they take care of EVERYTHING. He was rude to 3 different people I know, all on separate unrelated occasions. Not a great way to establish a growing business and new customers. He will not get our money again.

Hey quack addict he was rude to you because you were arguing with him about your bones that you said that you were not going to take. And of course you're not gonna be spending your money there because you are spending your money on the fines that you got for littering your box of bones with your name on it if you were going to tell a story why don't you tell the whole thing that you dump the box of bones on his driveway and on his neighbors property and the state police and the game wardens got involved all because you were being A little crybaby over your box of bones Jorge does a great job for a lot of people just like certain people like to go to certain grocery stores why don't you tell everybody about why this whole thing is started and just a question how much was your fine from the state police and the fine from the game wardens was it worth throwing that box out probably should've just thrown in your garbage at home good luck quack

Member #
    Hope his bussines is zoned commercial cause this guy seems to be making a lot of enemies.
    bucksnbeards and makosnax like this.

Member #
    Never used him have heard mixed reviews. My dad used to live in the old white farm house on the corner of Halsey road. Right smack dab where Jorges house is is where I killed my first long beard and about 100 yards to the right in an old growth oak tree in the middle of an old rock wall I took my first bow Buck at 10 years old while straddling a big limb. Just another beautiful piece of farm land developed. Saddens me every time I drive by.
    You can do a lot more for the environment by carrying a rifle then carrying a sign.

[B]Don't Spread My Wealth, Spread My Work Ethic

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by deerslayer31 View Post
    Hey quack addict he was rude to you because you were arguing with him about your bones that you said that you were not going to take. And of course you're not gonna be spending your money there because you are spending your money on the fines that you got for littering your box of bones with your name on it if you were going to tell a story why don't you tell the whole thing that you dump the box of bones on his driveway and on his neighbors property and the state police and the game wardens got involved all because you were being A little crybaby over your box of bones Jorge does a great job for a lot of people just like certain people like to go to certain grocery stores why don't you tell everybody about why this whole thing is started and just a question how much was your fine from the state police and the fine from the game wardens was it worth throwing that box out probably should've just thrown in your garbage at home good luck quack
    Sorry. Not me. I wish you took as much time to read through my posts as you did to write this response.
    Last edited by Quack Addict; 10-24-2016 at 09:56 PM.

ST Vendor
    Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Customer service seems to be a lost relic of time.
    There is never a reason to treat a customer like crap.
    PREDATORCH.COM

NIGHT PREDATOR HUNTING LIGHTS- CALLS AND ACCESSORIES

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by deerslayer31 View Post
    That may have been me.I put some in his pool he won't find that until next summer.I was not gonna use a box with my own name on it.I used a box with another name on it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsors