New Jersey Hunters banner

Sunday Hunting A "NO" in PA

921 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Pintail 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I don't have a dog in that fight, being that I live in NJ, however, I find this funny (from the article):

The Sunday hunting law does include some exceptions. For instance, foxes, coyotes, crows and feral hogs can be hunted on Sunday.
The farm bureau argued that people should be allowed to preserve one day a week to be outside without running into hunters or hearing gunfire.
Farm bureau seems to think they already have preserved one day a week that they are trying to protect - but they already have to worry about running into hunters and hearing gunfire on Sunday now!

#7 ·
When I moved to VA I got involved in trying to change the ban on Sunday hunting. What I wasn't prepared for is the people that supported Sunday hunting in NJ (Republicans, farmers, sportsmen) were the ones that OPPOSED it in VA. I found myself arguing the same side of the issue with Democrats, which was different....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.