NewJerseyHunter.com is the premier Hunting Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Questions for the Deer Drivers

Member #
    Was hunting private land years ago that borders state land when I hunting club came through and got mad at me because I shot at a deer they were pushing to their standers. Told me off right on my own property. Some people just have no respect! Its not all drivers though, and I appreciate the help on those days when nothing is moving anyway.
    REALTREE83 and hammer4reel like this.

Member #
    the guys doing the most bitching on here about drives are the ones who ive seen jump up and get their orange out of their back pack and put it on when they see me or another driver coming through.... oh and i dont do the yo buck thing...we have radios to keep tabs on each other for safety
    REALTREE83 likes this.

Dominant Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    I don't care if people drive deer. It's the assholes that ignore posted signs on posted property and walk right on.

Member #
    i get the best time to hunt and thats in november with a bow---let the clubs have there 6days BOOM its too easey

Member #
    i was one of the hunters stand hunting va deerhunter was talking about...the drive was a joke it was 3 guys to my left about 40yds and 2 or 3 guys wide apart walking and had no idea of where they were hahahaha it was a joke.....hahaha north jersey boys you wanna learn to drive deer go join a club in south jersey pines them boys will show you how to drive...5 or 6 man drive in big patch of mountains is a worthless effort...
    BtownHntClub and 4lifer like this.

Member #
    one of the drivers went up to my hunting partner i think he asked for a donut and honey for breakfast for his effort.lol gotta love it its the best i go 6day for the laughs anymore hehehehehe

Member #
    cry cry cry , i will be in ringwood st park tommorow am will someone please drive mt defiance and millie whites pond area please ! drives dont ruin spots ! deer move all day long , plenty of deer hold tight or slip right back . i have seen it many many times. plan on pressure = kill a buck ! get in early , get away from trails and wood roads, find a draw or funnel near the mt laurels, green briars or to wet to walk and you will see deer! good luck to all and be safe.
    hammer4reel likes this.
    NO JOB IS SO URGENT,AND NO SERVICE IS SO IMPORTANT, THAT WE CANNOT TAKE OVERTIME TO PREFORM OUR TASK SAFELY.

Member #
    Deer drives are for puzzes that don't want to sit in a stand and for you hammerhead or whatever they call you your one of the same guys I hear I have so many big deer I can't fit them In my house you should then be on tv right jackass period..............
    My only fear is never reaching my pinnacle

Member #
    driving deer sucks.... one of our mentally challenged members shot an 8pt in NYS this year on a drive... that's how hard it is.... gun hunting for deer is for the weaker hunters. no gun hunting,driving,crossbows(unless hurt or old) allowed on any of my pieces..
    LET THEM GO,SO THEY WILL GROW...4.5+ 130"plus
    "THE ONLY BUCKS I TAKE, GO ON THE WALL"
    ."A TROPHY IS ONLY A TROPHY IF ITS EARNED"
    ps..The crossbow is not archery equipment.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetail crzy View Post
    Deer drives are for puzzes that don't want to sit in a stand and for you hammerhead or whatever they call you your one of the same guys I hear I have so many big deer I can't fit them In my house you should then be on tv right jackass period..............

puzzies? really i sure most of the people who do drives arent puzzies ! stop all the drive bashing ! i will be sitting in ringwood state park , mt defiance to be exact can someone please push the surrounding ridges and swamps thanks ! run em up to me
    NO JOB IS SO URGENT,AND NO SERVICE IS SO IMPORTANT, THAT WE CANNOT TAKE OVERTIME TO PREFORM OUR TASK SAFELY.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sponsors