NewJerseyHunter.com is the premier Hunting Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Well, after my stands were stolen before opening day, I have been contemplating about what to do about a stand. I was looking at the Millennium M50 stands which allows you hang it from a cam-lock receiver instead of having it locked to the tree and not worry about it being stolen. I found it for $30 cheaper and only $15 shipping which is cheaper than cabelas most likely. Ordered it on Saturday and I should have it by Wednesday just in time for sept 29th!! Looking forward to this stand. I'll make a review about it after I try it out.

Member #
    Very smart decision my friend!

I have the M100 and I can honestly say that I will never get rid of it. Simply the Best out there!
    A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have!

Proud to be everything Liberals can't stand!

Member #
    Comfy for an all day sit thtat is for sure. Don't like how wide it is though.
    Always listen to the birds.

Member #
    Yeah howido...i'm def looking forward to trying this stand out. I love the fact that I can take it with me and not worry about it being stolen at all

Typical
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Sorry, I don't like the stand. It was comfy but the hitch was noisy. I bought several receivers and did what you plan on doing. They just never seemed to be tight enough to the tree and always squeaked or made noise. Sold them all on Ebay. Hope it works for you.

Monster Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    I own four of their original hang on stands and I can tell you from experience that it is the only stand that I have be able to sit comfortably in from sun up to sun down during the rut. Bad thing about them is that you can (and I have) fall asleep in them without having to worry about falling off the stand. I will be leaving for Illinois on Nov 4th and you can bet there will be a couple of my Millennium hang on stands in the bed of my pick-up! Good luck with your new stand.up]

Member #
    Had to let a nine point walk last year, he came in at point blank range right behind my tree on a trot during rut. He stood for a second as he sensed my draw.

Problem was he was broadside directly behind the tree and my Millenium stand backrest is up high on the tree (makes it so comfy) and width sticks out 6 inches either side of the tree I was in. I needed about two to three inches to take the shot. I could not lift the bow over the seat to take the shot becasue the string and bottom limb would have hit. That buck wiffed me as wind swirled and slinked directly away from the tree.

Member #
    In my Alpha I would have had a real good shot.

Member #
    Simple fix jimmyfromjersey....one of these on the bottom and the stand is rock solid!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/EZ-Carrier...Strap/19614377

Also, not quite sure what ember is talking about, he may have been
    A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have!

Proud to be everything Liberals can't stand!

Member #
    Just an honest opinion from first hand experience.

Try to take a practice shot directly behind your tree at a target on the ground.

Also the M100 leaves a very big footprint in a tree when hunting. The seat and back rest are a dark color and very large. I can pic the stand off if I leave it in the woods from 80 yards off and I hang 25ft.

Other than that - for you tubby bowhunters the stand is incredibly comfortable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors