NewJerseyHunter.com is the premier Hunting Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Member #
    smoking gun smokes crack ackley because im not into the marketing business aspect of hollywood hunting.

Member #
    im sure their nice people the whole realtree team i cant harp cuz they work hard and make a living but im also not gonna idolize them or kiss their ass.its marketing nobody wants to see small or average bucks they have to kill monsters to market themselves and idiots buy it hook line sinkeri bet ive killed more deer with a bow then waddel but k owone knows so who cares,thats what he does for a living and i do other things for a living.

Member #
    we got better hunters on this site then tv salesman.kudos to them but like i said if i had millions to spend endless time to kill and made my living doing what they do id be killing 180in class deer in canada and iowa.who really cares and yes i do wear realtree

Monster Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Tiffany ain't bad but Nicole Jones from Driven... she is the hottest IMO and the girl can shoot, I can't recall seeing a bad shot from her... and that Australian water buffalo at like 15 yards, that could have turned out to be her last hunt but she kept her composure and aced the shot! Much respect for her!
    2013 Winchester Quicksilver 31
    2013 Scorpyd Ventilator
    Straight'N Arrow Bow Slings
    vtarmynavy.com
    Arrowrap.com
    Lumenok

Member #
    awesome show. wadell is good people. It took me a long time to respond to this thread omly because of how disgusted I was by the things that were written. waddell has a long resume and is very good hunter. many people just last year were talking about wadell and the bonecollectors and how they only go on guided hunts. then wadeell comes to nj and pa and hunts some private land like an ordinaty hunter andand some of you still find the need to trash him. what more do u want him to do. its like people cant stand for someone to be successful at something they are not good at or they just cant afford or relate to hunting trophy whietails
    No matter what happens, whether you succeed or not, if you stand up and do it right and pay attention, hunting will always give you what you need. It may not be what you were looking for, but it will absolutely be important enough to justify whatever you did to get it.”
    Edison Marshall

Member #
    because im not into the marketing business aspect of hollywood hunting
    Let The Body's Hit The Floor

Member #
    How did they do in pa and nj?

Member #
    Guys,that show was filmed out of all my tree stands.I spent about 18 hours a day with them and now have a new respect for what they do and how hard it is to get a show laid down. We hunted our asses off to get that footage. They are just down home red necks like most of us. Until you have walked a week in their shoes you should hold off on the harsh judgements. They were very accessable to anyone who wanted to chat with them and we were late to a few stands because of this. They were happy just hanging out having a beer as they were hunting. They are going to be back next year for a follow up show.

I am the one who says they need new hats that say boneless collector and my son is the little red head who waves to the camera, they nick named him quiver because he insisted on carring their arrows while they were shooting their bows in the back yard. the shots they made and the distances they shot were crazy. They are very good shots.

Awesome guys is all I can say!

This is the only responce this post needed to have. All you guy pissing and moaning about shit you know nothing about.

I guess you could out race jeff gordon if you were all in your own little track, I guess you could out play the Giants if you were playing in your back yard.

These guys are at the top of their game, as in HUNTERS. Thats why they are on TV.

riv
    Member #
    mr hyde couldnt of said it any better

Member #
    Clowns.....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Sponsors