New Jersey Hunters banner

I'm very anti hunting says....

4K views 52 replies 42 participants last post by  slugman 
#1 ·
The butcher in the supermarket where I'm replacing a sink. I shit you not! I'm wearing my NJH t shirt and he asks me if I hunt. This is off the charts on the hypocrisy meter. Midland Park

#10 ·
I'm very anti hunting
"So you prefer eating low quality supermarket meat from stressed animals, some which never saw real daylight, sunlight or a grassy field, never felt rain on their hides, stuck in tight pens chained up, unable to move, never having played with fellow animals in the field, and force fed food that the animal would not eat if it could choose?"[eyeroll]

Umm...OK[drinking]

#18 ·
TO THE DUMB ASS WHO SAYS WE GET OUR FOOD FROM FACTORYS . What about people in Alaska they live off the land or people in the backwoods in the midwest and south there closes food store could be hours away. Plus go to a slater house and see how well thoses animals get treated cuz thats your food store meat. If you don't like hunters your on the wrong web sight. SO KEEP YOUR DUMB ASS COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF.[up]

#19 ·
TO THE DUMB ASS WHO SAYS WE GET OUR FOOD FROM FACTORYS . What about people in Alaska they live off the land or people in the backwoods in the midwest and south there closes food store could be hours away. Plus go to a slater house and see how well thoses animals get treated cuz thats your food store meat. If you don't like hunters your on the wrong web sight. SO KEEP YOUR DUMB ASS COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF.
Easy bud.....he was joking....[ko]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.