NewJerseyHunter.com is the premier Hunting Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Anyone know of or have experience with this Place? I am scheduled to hunt it on Sunday. All info is most appreciated.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference and they deserve a place of honor with all that is good."
    --George Washington

"Individualism has come in for an enormous amount of criticism over the years. It still does. It is widely assumed to be synonymous with selfishness...But the main reason why so many people in power have always disliked individualism is because it is individualists who are ever keenest to prevent the abuse of authority."
    -- Margaret Thatcher

Dominant Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    tom is this in pennsy or jersey
    i pay to hunt here....do you "pay to hike here"

the 2nd ammendment is more important than the 1st..."have you ever tried to talk yourself out of getting robbed?"

Jackson Prostaff

Member #
    I use to go to here a few times a year but I haven't been there lately. But I do remember it being pretty good. It wasn't as big as some of the places in southern Jersey but all in all a pretty decent place. We always went out with the owners son and there dog. We always got plenty of birds. Good luck on Sunday

Super Moderator
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Jersey, 11
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference and they deserve a place of honor with all that is good."
    --George Washington

"Individualism has come in for an enormous amount of criticism over the years. It still does. It is widely assumed to be synonymous with selfishness...But the main reason why so many people in power have always disliked individualism is because it is individualists who are ever keenest to prevent the abuse of authority."
    -- Margaret Thatcher

Dominant Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    im sorry tom me and some buddies are going to a place in pennsy in feb i thought that is waht it was called sorry. this will be my first time there and they say it is the best place they ever went to.must of got the name wrong
    i pay to hunt here....do you "pay to hike here"

the 2nd ammendment is more important than the 1st..."have you ever tried to talk yourself out of getting robbed?"

Jackson Prostaff

Super Moderator
    Sponsors
    Member #
    thanks Lenny. I have a buddy with a pup he's training and we're going out. we have 16 birds being put out on 35 acres that is our parcel for the day.
    --George Washington

-- Margaret Thatcher

Super Moderator
    Sponsors
    Member #
    no sweat 11. Ì hope you have a great time. i'll make a post to let you guys know how it is.
    --George Washington

-- Margaret Thatcher

Super Moderator
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Jersey, 11
    --George Washington

-- Margaret Thatcher

Member #
    Long time ago I used to buy pheasants for dog training. Never hunted there. He sure was a nice guy. The whole family was nice. Not a big place, and development was squeezing him even back then.

Its a ways behind the womens's prison.
    I fought for America .... I buy American.

Dominant Buck
    Sponsors
    Member #
    Tom, do you know how much they cost. Also do you have their info or could you get me a brochure or business card.
    It isn't the catch or the kill that makes for a great outdoor experience but enjoying all that God has created for us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors