Hudson Farms - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hudson Farms

  1. #11
    Dominant Buck bloodtrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    14,734
    Member #
    34
    Thanked
    1934 times
    ...

  2. #12
    Fawn tarhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    57
    Member #
    38421
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by swedishhunter View Post
    Went to Hudson Farms this Tuesday, invited by a friend who had won a shooting session at a DU fundraiser. Amazing place. Was told the membership fee is $25 000. Annually...
    Sounds like one of the biggest rip-offs I've ever heard of

  3. #13
    Rack Buck Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    258
    Member #
    51713
    Thanked
    161 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tarhunter View Post
    Sounds like one of the biggest rip-offs I've ever heard of
    Only if f you can't afford it. This is like a country club. 50k to get in, 30k/ year and you must spent 20k/ year at th club house:-)
    68Ioweu1 likes this.

    I am deplorable

  4. Remove Advertisements
    NewJerseyHunter.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Dominant Buck archer36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,849
    Member #
    5433
    Thanked
    1696 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Only if f you can't afford it. This is like a country club. 50k to get in, 30k/ year and you must spent 20k/ year at th club house:-)
    "Like a Country Club". ???????????
    Enjoy life. It has an expiration date.

  6. #15
    Fawn tarhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    57
    Member #
    38421
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Only if f you can't afford it. This is like a country club. 50k to get in, 30k/ year and you must spent 20k/ year at th club house:-)

    I could afford it if I wanted to, but I wouldn't be able to if I wasted my money on rip-offs like that. I don't see why people with unlimited money would even spend a dime at a place like that, local ranges are just fine

  7. #16
    Typical RPK0620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Clarksburg
    Posts
    652
    Member #
    37148
    Thanked
    784 times
    Lots of those memberships are probably corporate with a few selected company officials who entertain guests and write the whole thing off !
    "At home a friend will ask, “Been bird hunting?” You will say that you have, and when he asks,” Have any luck?” You will think of what you have held in your heart instead of your hand, and then answer that you certainly did—without a doubt." - Gene Hill

  8. #17
    Rack Buck Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    258
    Member #
    51713
    Thanked
    161 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tarhunter View Post
    I could afford it if I wanted to, but I wouldn't be able to if I wasted my money on rip-offs like that. I don't see why people with unlimited money would even spend a dime at a place like that, local ranges are just fine
    I get your point for you, but you should get my point. To each its own and obviously the place gets enough membership to stay open.

    I am deplorable

  9. #18
    Dominant Buck bloodtrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    14,734
    Member #
    34
    Thanked
    1934 times
    Take a gander at the amount they give to charity. You will notice it's likely more than they will ever collect in membership fees.
    68Ioweu1 likes this.

  10. #19
    Fawn tarhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    57
    Member #
    38421
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtrails View Post
    Take a gander at the amount they give to charity. You will notice it's likely more than they will ever collect in membership fees.
    Didn't realize that. Honestly that's enough to make me do a 180, I'm impressed with what there doing. Wish there were more places like that

  11. #20
    Fawn tarhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    57
    Member #
    38421
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I get your point for you, but you should get my point. To each its own and obviously the place gets enough membership to stay open.
    Seeing as I realized how charitable they are, I am now a proponent of Hudson Farms

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. 700lbs bear shot a hudson farms.
    By DoubleLung112 in forum Bear
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-10-2014, 04:18 PM
  2. Randolph Man caught trespassing on Hudson Farms!
    By SxSshooter in forum General Comments & Information
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:02 AM
  3. Looking for Web Site / Hudson Valley Farms
    By Scottmc in forum Hunting Clubs & Land Leases
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 02:44 PM

Search tags for this page

hudson farm membership cost

Click on a term to search for related topics.