Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Kasich

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Perry

Votes: 1 0.7%

Which GOP candidate has your vote?

7K views 61 replies 41 participants last post by  mikejd 
#1 ·
The first presidential debate is coming up. So, who in the Republican field do you think is going to win primary?

#11 ·
I would rather throw the vote away then vote for any of these clowns. They are far bigger liars then the dems. They get in saying they will do what we want then they get in and do nothing. We meaning republicans pushed hard in 2010 then even bigger in 2012 they ran on borders,stopping Obama care etc. Then they get in and do nothing but pacify the libs. For what we're is the opposition I vote for. I'd take trump any day. And if he looses I will throw my vote away with him. I am sick of voting for the lesser of 2 evils and not someone that will actually do what I want.

#8 ·
Trump is a clown . Look at his donation history, tells you all you need to know about his principles. 100% for his own best intrest. Walker has not only clearly articulated republican policy and principle he has done the things he said he would. No candidate is a saint, 100% perfect.. depending on the choice the lame republican establisment gives us iam looking at this order as of now.. 1 walker 2 cruz 3 perry 4 jindal 5rand paul 6 rubio 7 kasick 8 christi will never vote for grahmnesy or bush

#9 ·
I love what Trump is saying. The bread and butter of this country has been waiting for someone to speak the truth and cut the PC bullship. I wish some of the other guys would take Trumps approach. That is going to get people to start voting again. This is just my opinion.

#13 ·
Like Zipper I'm having a good time Trump watching and wondering how he will be distroyed by the leftist MSM or even the country club republicans aka the desepticons I like Carlie Fieorino, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson and Scot Walker probably the ony one in that group who stands a chance is Walker.
Now IMO based on the attention span and knowledge level of the average LOFO voter and his current level of name recognition that dead lion would poll fairly high right now.

#15 ·
Building his brand? Hmm. I thiught A lot of companies dropped him because of his comments??

#17 ·
A lot of people are suggesting how he is doing it for attention etc... It makes no sense that he would be doing this for attention. Does anyone realize the sh!t he would be in if he was doing this solely for attention and actually won? He is a successful businessman and that is what this country needs, not a politician, or a professional liar (lawyer). Most people only hate him and call him a joke because of his past publicity on reality t.v. Even i can admit i could not stand him on tv shows. Take away his past "reality" reputation and look at him as the man he has been in all the recent interviews. Many of the people who talk sh!t about him now would be all for him.

#18 ·
You have absolutely no idea about what it takes to be a successful businessman at trump's level. If you did, you would realize that accolades you place upon his character and motives are way off kilter. He has reached the pinnacle on so many levels, the only thing left to challenge him (and feed his enormous ego) is public office. His ego is so so large that he must, of course, seek the highest office in the land.

And for those that believe that this country needs a "Businessman" for a leader; think of all those businessmen CEO's that walked away leaving their companies in ruin as they collect those golden parachutes. A businessman's success is gauged on personal gains through diversified investments. Trump has a long history of walking away from bad investments...what happens should he choose to cut his losses on the good ole US of A.

But hey, like another unqualified pop-politician currently holding office, he knows how to inspire weak-minded individuals who are looking for their savior. He's got the slogan.."Make America Great Again" now all he needs is the Symbol...

Illustration Chin Forehead Fictional character Art

#23 ·
If hillary wins or trump wins we deserve everything that's in store for us.she claimed she was broke but according to irs she made 141million since 2007.i personally believe she will win and be the first woman president and also the first woman to get impeached and thrown in jail unless she does a dick nixon

#26 ·
I'm a Rand Paul guy. His views most reflect my own. His tax code idea is awesome. And he's constitutional, and that's very important to me. Ben Carson wants to take your guns. He said so. Dana Leosh did a piece on him about that. Anti gun is a deal breaker for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.